PDA

View Full Version : Tommorow...

DurakkenX
May 7, 2007, 09:14 PM
.hack//G.U. vol2 will be released http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I'm happy

Siertes
May 7, 2007, 09:18 PM
Yes! I've got it preordered. Now I will never enter this or any other topic related to .hack until after I beat it. Message boards are just ripe with people itching to spoil anything and everything. Good day.

McLaughlin
May 7, 2007, 09:46 PM
I'm halfway through Outbreak. I really need to just sit down and get them done.

DurakkenX
May 7, 2007, 10:06 PM
It's a great game.. vol 4 of the original 4 escalates the difficulty to higher standards which will frustrate you to no end most likely... I got fed up with it and didn't complete it till i heard GU coming out soon so i beat it like a week before it came out ^.^

Zelutos
May 8, 2007, 02:27 PM
On 2007-05-07 20:06, DurakkenX wrote:
It's a great game.. vol 4 of the original 4 escalates the difficulty to higher standards which will frustrate you to no end most likely... I got fed up with it and didn't complete it till i heard GU coming out soon so i beat it like a week before it came out ^.^

All those blasted virus cores to collect..i never finished volume 4. I just couldn't take having to get a million virus cores to unlock each level.

DurakkenX
May 8, 2007, 02:36 PM
lol virus cores weren't that bad once you could figure out where to get them... the bad part is the reviving enemies that attack in groups and the needed constant data draining during some missions, like the final stage, unlockable after you beat the the game is a very long dungeon and every monster you need to data drain...according to the guides it takes 4+ hours to do ^.^

McLaughlin
May 8, 2007, 08:34 PM
On 2007-05-08 12:36, DurakkenX wrote:
lol virus cores weren't that bad once you could figure out where to get them... the bad part is the reviving enemies that attack in groups and the needed constant data draining during some missions, like the final stage, unlockable after you beat the the game is a very long dungeon and every monster you need to data drain...according to the guides it takes 4+ hours to do ^.^

Mother****ing Rat Princes and those God damned statues. I've come close to a Game Over several times having to Data Drain those things through an entire stage.

Ash1ey
May 11, 2007, 03:25 AM
I've been playing vol2 since wednesday, and yes it really is awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif but then again, i expected as much because vol1 was awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

The music is so great... i love it

ashley50
May 11, 2007, 03:47 AM
wah...i didn't know it was already out!!!...

might as well get me one...bout time.

Zelutos
May 11, 2007, 07:50 PM
If anyone has a PS3 and has to transfer their gamesaves to the PS3 HDD, can someone give me a hand with this..it's not working for me...maybe my memory card adaptor thing is broken? >_>