PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: LV 1...

Palle
May 8, 2007, 05:16 AM
...having never played Episode IV, i'm curious if it would be worth the time to experience it before moving on to PSU...

...i realize most must have retired by now and those that remain are probably going for their LV 200s and all...its kind of ridiculous how long i've waited...

...Blue Burst: worth a subscription fee? or would i be flying solo on a ghost ship bound for hell?

Saffran
May 8, 2007, 11:51 AM
Get on JP: good move.
Get on the servers we shall not speak of: OK move.
Get on the US servers: not really a good move. It's fun, but it lacks many quests and items and whatnots.

mrnanoblast
May 9, 2007, 01:00 PM
On 2007-05-08 09:51, Saffran wrote:
Get on JP: good move.
Get on the servers we shall not speak of: OK move.
Get on the US servers: not really a good move. It's fun, but it lacks many quests and items and whatnots.

what does this mean??

Saffran
May 9, 2007, 05:35 PM
The JP server is legal, has almost no cheaters around, and has many more quests and items available.
The servers we shall not speak of are private so they are not really legal, but there a quite a few players over there so you can have quite some fun.
The US server is legal, but it has not been updated in ages. The drop tables don't include many cool items and weapons. Plus apparently there aren't all that many players on there.