PDA

View Full Version : Coolest weapon you own? Post your opinions.

Elusive_Llama
Dec 12, 2002, 11:58 AM
For me, it's my Demolition Comet. Hmm...even the name sounds just about right.

CaArtist
Dec 12, 2002, 04:35 PM
Yeah, with the Myriad of weapons I own on all my characters, I say the Demo Comet, and My Yamatos rank as coolest for my HUmar. Last survivor is a second, for the simple fact that I LOVE the "sword rending flesh or steel" sounds.

Elysion compliments my Forces blue color scheme perfectly, but I love my Hildiblue cane, and Mave of Admaans animation is cool. Caduceus owns as far as swing animation, though.

On my Ranger, My Meteor smash is the coolest. I don't have a YAS series yet, but that old style design will forever make them my Fav guns.

Bato
Dec 12, 2002, 04:42 PM
i think the coolest weapon i own would be yamato, even though i cant use it cuz im a ramar.

unCle_Stupid
Dec 12, 2002, 04:53 PM
No, its not an ultimate weapon or anything, but I just love using Rappy Fans...the feather effect and such strikes me as cool.

Jasonsama
Dec 12, 2002, 05:55 PM
Coolest one I own is the Demo Comet also.. i think the HUcaseal animation for it looks cooler then the others... And then my Chain Sawd, tho I want a Zanba =P And then my rare gun, *drum roll* Varista!.. *cricket sounds*... -_- I need somethin else pretty bad =P

Amethyst
Dec 12, 2002, 07:07 PM
The best weapon I found so far is a Yamato 80%, 40%, 0%, 0%. Works wonders in Ultimate forest

SporkAdept
Dec 12, 2002, 07:11 PM
Yep, tie between my Caduceus and my Elysion.

How come Force weapons seem to always look the best but are the most useless? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif