PDA

View Full Version : PC: psu closes after i click network mode

X-thirteen
May 10, 2007, 12:43 AM
yea i just bought it today and installed it, i installed new drivers and my computer meets the requirements... i dont know whats wrong

shoyurx
May 23, 2007, 12:42 AM
I'm having the same issue as described in the title. I just bought the game today and installed everything. I'm on PC w/ XP. When I try to load Network Mode, gg loads and i enter the login screen. When I enter my ID/pass a screen flashes saying its checking the patch or updates, then I get an error 103 and PSU shuts down.

I don't have a firewall/virus program running, but I did have ProcessGuard installed at one point. The protection is off, but if you know the program, you know it never really goes away after uninstall.

Sorry for the lengthy first post, but i wanted to be detailed. Any help is appreciated.

shoyurx
May 23, 2007, 04:25 PM
Well I fixed my problem, but had to use System restore all the way back to when I first built my pc last summer (some virus must have deleted all my restore points). All my files are still there, and I can get all my apps back so its no big.
Lesson of the day: Don't install ProcessGuard. It causes more problems than it fixes.

zelda_king3
May 24, 2007, 05:56 AM
Do you got Window's Vista?If you do then go here http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=134035&forum=20