PDA

View Full Version : GC: Yellowboze ID

Dew
Dec 12, 2002, 02:56 PM
I have a yellowboze ID, am I doomed to find nothing but money for the rest of my days or can this ID actually find ultimate weapons like the Lavis Cannon or the Psycho Wand. Does anyone know if this ID can find anything good?

Elusive_Llama
Dec 12, 2002, 03:35 PM
I think it's better if you switch IDs asap. The general consensus is that Yellowboze is a frustrating ID to play because meseta is in plenty, and you know that meseta is nearly worthless.

Whatley
Dec 12, 2002, 04:28 PM
In hard Caves with Celia, I found a varista from a poison lilly and Amp found a brionac from a nano dragon. he also found a recovery barrier in Hard mines.

Alexkidd
Dec 12, 2002, 04:46 PM
Yellowboze is not that bad if you give it a chance.I found del sabers left arm,hildeblues head and branch of paku paku.And with del sabers shield and saber i can kill v.hard temple monsters in one combo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif if you really think your not finding any thing off normal enemies,try telepiping till you find a rare enemy.I really didn't like my yellow boze on ver2 but in ep1&2 they have improved.

unCle_Stupid
Dec 12, 2002, 04:51 PM
I'm not sure about the items you've listed (so few yellowboze, its not really sure which, if any, ultimate weapons they can find), however, they don't find ALL crap, I know that between myself and a friend (we both have a yellowboze HUcast) we've found some of the more sought after items. However, unlike every other id, instead of finding lots and lots of one type of weapon, I've noticed a LOT more enemy parts (another friend of ours has only found 2 gobooma arms...). Up to you I suppose.

Alexkidd
Dec 12, 2002, 04:57 PM
Oh yeah and one more thing,I think you not get rid of an id tell atleast ult because thats where the ids true potential comes out and i hear yellowboze has an easier time finding enemy parts.

rbf2000
Dec 12, 2002, 11:37 PM
On 2002-12-12 13:57, Alexkidd wrote:
Oh yeah and one more thing,I think you not get rid of an id tell atleast ult because thats where the ids true potential comes out and i hear yellowboze has an easier time finding enemy parts.

All id's have an equal chance of finding enemy parts.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 13, 2002, 12:42 AM
On 2002-12-12 13:57, Alexkidd wrote:

off topic, but had to be done...
RUN ON SENTENCES MUST DIE!

EDarkness
Dec 13, 2002, 03:06 PM
Well, I'm not sure, but so far my Yellowboze RAcaseal finds all kinds of cool stuff. I've found just about every kind of body part you can think of as well as some nice rares. The only thing I've been having problems with are rare monsters. I haven't seen ONE yet. But the funny thing is that in the DC version I found lots of rare creatures. But I can't complain so far.

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me anyway, because I really like the name of my character and I wouldn't give that up regardless of the section ID.

-EDarkness

Mute
Dec 13, 2002, 04:04 PM
A suggestion for anyone thinking about an ID:

Just check the PSOW Item Findings Database. Click on the respective ID and look through the list of items. If there are several items that have a considerable amount of confirmations, they are likely found by the ID. To tell you the truth, when it comes down to it, ALL IDs can find good stuff. You cannot expect to find 5 great rares a day. In fact, you shouldn't expect to find anything great. It generally takes alot of attempts if you're hoping for a particular item. The key is to be patient. In the meantime, you'll likely build up your Photon Drop and 9 star rare numbers.