PDA

View Full Version : pso+, corruption solved?

PSOgamer17
May 12, 2007, 10:04 AM
i have heeard a rumor that pso+ does not corrupt your mem. cards every other day like pso does..... is it true, can a make a card of all ult. characters with out playing in fear of that dreaded situation when your mem. card gets corrupt?

all input is much appreciated .thank you.

Aileron
May 12, 2007, 11:54 AM
I think PSO+ still corrupts as much as PSO, since my friend has PSO+ and he has been corrupted many times.

Banish
May 12, 2007, 12:03 PM
The FSOD has been fixed for the plus.

Militrant
May 12, 2007, 12:57 PM
PSO never ever corrupted my memory card.

pso+ always corrupts my friends mem caRD

T0m
May 12, 2007, 05:00 PM
The only relevant change from PSO to PSO + is that PSO + doesn't have a certain double save anymore. And as such, it has a bit less chance of getting a FSOD during a save, which would corrupt your data (FSOD-x).
Besides that, as far as I can remember, PSO and PSO + are the same in regards to chance of corruption.

TrishTrosh
May 16, 2007, 07:34 PM
I just don't trust PSO+, plus has corrupted my memory card like 4 to 5 times. While the same memory card on a normal PSO on the same memory card hasn't corrupted at all.

burning_card
May 16, 2007, 07:49 PM
Plus never corrupted my card yet. I've got a lot of game saves on the card, well all of my games actually (it's one of the large nintendo ones, the 1000+ block cards) seems to be fine. My black nintendo card never corrupted yet either. Plus works well for me, but i've never gone online with these cards so that may be another issue that keeps me safe. ( got corupted a lot when i was at work playing the original version though)

SStrikerR
May 18, 2007, 04:29 PM
my cards nintendo official, i have plus, and i know this, corruptions happen as much as they did b4, but yes, some double saves are gone, but fsods in other ways still are there, and one way of duping is gone in +.