PDA

View Full Version : Ranger: Help: Ramar or Racaseal!?!?!?!

Militrant
May 12, 2007, 12:59 PM
I've done much research on which class to make, and i made a ramar! i got it to level 80, and then i decided to delete it for a RAceaseal http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SHe is level 50 now. did i make a good decision?!?!?

Banish
May 12, 2007, 01:25 PM
No.

Militrant
May 12, 2007, 01:45 PM
And why did i not make a good decision http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

cystcloki
May 12, 2007, 01:47 PM
because you were better off with the ramar

Militrant
May 12, 2007, 01:50 PM
Why is a RAmar better?

Banish
May 12, 2007, 01:57 PM
Shifta/Deband and the RAmar was higher than the Racaseal; and you shouldn;t have deleted him.

Militrant
May 12, 2007, 02:02 PM
yeah but i really wanted a cast http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif but i see why
RAMar is better Haha.

Ithildin
May 12, 2007, 05:02 PM
For gods sake... Why didn't u keep both? Anyways... my belief is both are a bit average offline. Online they are fantastic as part of a decent team

T0m
May 12, 2007, 05:09 PM
I agree with Ithildin.
But honestly, why don't you tell if you made the right decision? For me, the amount of fun you have with a character, is the decisive factor in most "which is better" debates. Do you like playing with the Racaseal? then you made the right decision. And if not, well, you can always remake the Ramar. ~_~ (And maybe this time don't delete the other character?)

Militrant
May 12, 2007, 06:42 PM
i remade the caseal... to a ramar.

i dont have the luxury of two mem cards ;_;

and i cant del. my HUmar cause hes friggin sweet, cant with my Fonewearl, cause at lv. 80 she pulls off almost 700 dam. with foie, and not my fonewm cause hes cute and i like his walkwith the rod. and my Ramar was my least fav. character.. but i ended up not liking the Raceaseal. 80 hours . of gameplay.. and the 30 with my Raceaseal.. wasted. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif oh well. i had a bit research with the STATS at 200 with both classes, and RAmar has more ATP and ATA WITH Shifta and DEband.. which was almost essential with Ryo, my deleted Ramar..

cystcloki
May 12, 2007, 09:35 PM
my ramars lvl 62 and all his weapons are pluses

Militrant
May 13, 2007, 05:49 PM
Ithildin, i dislike you o_O

cystcloki
May 13, 2007, 08:00 PM
what is on the other three slots

Bezmor
May 14, 2007, 05:50 AM
Well though the game is about fun... THE BEST CLASS IS RAmar (out of the rangers) There are reasons for this. Unfortunatly the "BEST CALSS IS RAmar" is if you have online. The RAmar and Marl are good because of the SD and other techs. Its been argued RAmarl is best because she has zalure. but with out the zalure RAmar with 15 SD have more ATP than the marl. And thus online with a s-rank zalure needle a RAmar can do more damage than a RAmarl. Offline however with out a zalure needle i suppose a RAmarl could do more damage but RAmar has the added benifit of the highest ATA. And in the higher lvls damage doesnt matter becasue you can kill just about anything in 1 combo with mechs so i say RAmars are still better even with out the zalure.

Ithildin
May 14, 2007, 01:28 PM
On 2007-05-13 15:49, Militrant wrote:
Ithildin, i dislike you o_O

Fine... I gave you my opinion...

burning_card
May 14, 2007, 04:29 PM
Lol, i think he was just playing with you Ithildin.

Anyway, RAmar is better offline my friend. I have my RAcaseal right now, made her so i could get into ults quickly and stand on my feet while i make a few runs for a few frozen shooters and maybe the yas 9000 (i don't want to keep her that long)

Anyway, like others said the RAmar would be better just because he has S&D. The RAMarl is the best IMO. The RAmar's power is higher and with the 15 S&D it surpasses the RAmarl with her lvl 20, but add the J&Z your defense and your atp reaches very high levels. Second highest ATA (which is still more then enough) and highertechs, aong with her top class EVP (useless mmost of the time but it's useful if you're in a pinch) and a higher DFP, she's more "Balanced" then the RAmar says he is.

The RAmar is easier to play though, RAmarl needs A LOt of attention. Also she has no crotch.

Banish
May 14, 2007, 04:32 PM
The constant casting in between battles are annoying, but are worth it (RAmarl/RAmar).

Just a couple Traps with me and I'm done http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

burning_card
May 14, 2007, 04:42 PM
Yeah that's the best thing about casts. I only gocast with a hunter class now a days. HUcast and HUcaseal are boss.

But RA's don't need too much cast ability. Traps are good but confuse can be done with a wals or an angel harp, at long distance. You can pick out the major targets and control it better too. Frozen shooter is perfect, a little weak but is substitues for traps. Even casts use it. Damage can't be replaced. I guess a RAmarl could do a match in damage with a RAfoie (RAmar is out of luck) but it still won't have the same effects as a well placed damage trap.

It's only really good for a hunter though, RA's stay too far away to make good for them. Thugh they pair well online with other casts (shot a trap instantly, or get used by a HU when you are shooting a shotgun. They drop it and the trap is gone in an instant)