PDA

View Full Version : Problems With Windows Vista&PSU

zelda_king3
May 12, 2007, 06:09 PM
Well i Just got my PSU CD back from my freind and recently like 2-3 weeks ago i Just got Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit version then i install PSU,then i followed that Vista with PSU guide somewhere on The forums.When Gameguard patches then i get Speed Hack error at a random part like at sega screen,Title Screen,Username Screen then i experimented i made PSU exceptional on my firewall and i turned off my USER Account Control then when i boot it i get the same thing i kept runnning it then one time i got it to work!then PSU patched. then i get More Speed Hack errors then one time Boom i got thru then it patches again but this time at Half of the Patching i get the
Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD)(Scared the crap out of me)
then when PC rebooted Speed Hack Again when i try to run PSU whats the problem T_T i wanna play PSU and i already Missed alot of Stuff From April,4,2007-May,12,2007 Please Reply or help. T_T

Dhylec
May 12, 2007, 07:03 PM
Try this..
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=134035&forum=20&4

zelda_king3
May 12, 2007, 07:13 PM
I DID but instead i get Speed Hack Error

zelda_king3
May 12, 2007, 07:14 PM
The topic says it all

zelda_king3
May 12, 2007, 07:18 PM
I Tried but i still get a Speed Hack Error T_T i Tried Everything

zelda_king3
May 12, 2007, 08:30 PM
OK im really tired of PSU saying Speed Hack Detected do Anyone Know How to get pass it I Tried Everything Even the How to Make Psu Playable on Vista guide on the forums on Pso-World.Do anyone got any suggestions?

mphillips0828
May 12, 2007, 09:45 PM
Alot of people are getting errors with vista and PSU particularly after the latest update including me, it sux cause for alot of people it worked fine before the update.

Plus since PSU isn't officially supported under vista sega will do little to try and fix the issue, guess I'll just have to cancel my subscription when my times up.

RegulusHikari
May 12, 2007, 11:50 PM
You know, I always threatened to quit because of me getting pissed off at Sega's inability to keep the fanbase strong and happy, but deep down inside I wanted to stick through with PSU.

I'm mainly talking about the issue with the item and dupe hacks where most of my friends quit. I mean, they take absolutely no time fixing a simple clothing glitch, which people ENJOY, but will wait weeks to correct a flaw that hurts the ENTIRE playerbase.

I want to play, but this time I actually can't, and if Sega's going to do NOTHING, I'm not going to give them another chance. In my opinion, I've already wasted enough money. $10 for a few mediocre "updates" of content we technically already have and poor customer support is not what I signed up for.

The way I see it is, SoA has seen the PC/PS2 servers as a dying fanbase, and instead of trying to fix it, are only milking it for all it's worth. And it's a sad commentary too, because this game has a lot of potential.

Y'know, this is something I'd like to let them know, but it's not like their tech support actually READS anything.