PDA

View Full Version : Out of all 12 classes. Which is for you?

Militrant
May 13, 2007, 06:04 PM
<font color= blue>Alright, so im making a poll! Out of all the 12 classes, which do you like best, and WHY?</font>

<font color= red>NOTE: If you choose "FORCE", please send a reply stating which force you like, and why.</font>

(there was only 9 poll slots, and i needed 12, for all 12 classes, so i couldn't fit force)

Militrant
May 13, 2007, 06:05 PM
(>_< why doesnt html work here...........)

Banish
May 13, 2007, 06:35 PM
I play as a FOmar primarily becasue they are a challenge, and the hardest class to train. Also, they are rewarding once you master them.

I voted for HUcast becasue it is my main character I enjoy to play with.

I play as 2 Hunters, 1 Ranger, and 1 Force.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-05-13 16:40 ]</font>

ScaryBen
May 13, 2007, 07:07 PM
RAMar ftw! just almost never EVER missing is so awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. And I'm completely self sufficient too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

Militrant
May 13, 2007, 07:30 PM
I agree, Fujita, Fomars are bad and challengin at the beginning.. but once mastered, they can be the best class in the game.. and the funnest http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

But this is true for all classes. their true colors show once mastered.

Im working on a RAmar right now, ScaryBen. Yes they miss very rareley http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

By the way, what does "Ftw" mean?

IwillEATyour
May 13, 2007, 07:38 PM

FTW = WTF
HUcasts are the best to me, theyre powerful, and when combined with a properly raised mag (Mines a rati) they can be Unstoppable, i was fighting Dark Falz V3 when i was already lvl 42 (Usaul lvls would be 50+)

TrishTrosh
May 13, 2007, 07:43 PM
I made a FOmar a while ago, up until about level 50 I pretty much thought they sucked but now Im loving them.

3---Hit---U
May 15, 2007, 05:34 AM
On 2007-05-13 17:38, IwillEATyour wrote:

FTW = WTF
HUcasts are the best to me, theyre powerful, and when combined with a properly raised mag (Mines a rati) they can be Unstoppable, i was fighting Dark Falz V3 when i was already lvl 42 (Usaul lvls would be 50+)

RAcaseal for me and FTW= For The Win not the same as WTF http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

doubleEXP
May 15, 2007, 02:25 PM
HUnewearl for me.

Perfect blend of melee & techniques. Awesome solo. A pinch-hitting resta-bot when your FO dc's. Able to spam resta/anti in support role (plus s/d/j/z if the FO is down or too far away). Can lead the charge (aka 'tank' as the mmorpg-heads say) with the right mag and right gear. If you like versatility and hawt looks, all in one high powered package, then HUnewearl is the way to go.

As the PSO Perfect Guide so eloquently put it: "Proving once again that nothing takes a bullet better than a low-cut halter top, these hotties have the highest evasion in the game..."

HUnewearl. Forever.

burning_card
May 15, 2007, 06:21 PM
I would have said the HUcaseal but i'm always a fan of the RAmarl. She's the best character IMO. Offline anyway. I'm a fan of rangers, and her ability to cast igh level anti, resta, S&D and J&Z make her one of my favorite characters. Slap an Angel harp on her and with her high ATA she can confuse groups like a cast without the trouble of having to worry about trap count. Frozen shooter for freezing, and a RAfoie can pretty much make a fire trap with her, but it never works the same. (The stun effect can't be delayed like a fire trap, a well placed fire trap can work wonders)

RAmarl! Some think they look like militant lesbians but i don't, but i guess people that think that would say that about any women in the military (it's just the fact that isn't true and never will be)
Ramarl!

EphekZ
May 15, 2007, 06:22 PM
eh I play anything except a hunter class. If I want to melee I'll go melee FOmar.

SuperChoco
May 15, 2007, 06:56 PM
Racast is awsome.
No questions please...

Aileron
May 15, 2007, 09:22 PM
HUcast for me.

amtalx
May 16, 2007, 01:02 PM
RAcast forever.

DC_PLAYER
May 16, 2007, 01:25 PM
humars are essential in any version, if someone dies in a team, the humar can do melee, can use some good guns and can cast techs, on ver.2 it can use all tech up to lvl 15, including shifta, making him a deadly oponent in ver.2

Banish
May 18, 2007, 05:43 PM
On 2007-05-15 12:25, doubleEXP wrote:
HUnewearl for me.

Perfect blend of melee & techniques. Awesome solo. A pinch-hitting resta-bot when your FO dc's. Able to spam resta/anti in support role (plus s/d/j/z if the FO is down or too far away). Can lead the charge (aka 'tank' as the mmorpg-heads say) with the right mag and right gear. If you like versatility and hawt looks, all in one high powered package, then HUnewearl is the way to go.

As the PSO Perfect Guide so eloquently put it: "Proving once again that nothing takes a bullet better than a low-cut halter top, these hotties have the highest evasion in the game..."

HUnewearl. Forever.

Downside is that all Newmans live short lifes.

doubleEXP
May 22, 2007, 09:52 AM
^
Good point.

But nothing lasts forever.

Weeaboolits
May 22, 2007, 10:08 AM
HUney.

Maru_Aadrauni
May 23, 2007, 07:37 AM
I said FOrce because I've played a FOmar from day one. Back in my early DC days I would of said HUmar, but as of now, FOrce is my favorite.

And I mean FOrce. Any of them. I find it hard to play anyone else.