PDA

View Full Version : Becoming alienated because I cannot tell the truth

-Shimarisu-
May 13, 2007, 07:14 PM
This is my favourite forum on the internet really, I think a very great deal of it is stupid but I made a lot of good friends here and it's the only place I've ever really been accepted. Accepted as a troll yeah, by some people. But even a good bulk of those people see me as part of this community.

So basically, I'm a very honest person. I'm too honest for my own good. I've lost friends over it, but I choose to be this way. I've had one or two good friends in my life, I loved them like I think you should love friends. They loved me for my personality, with no bullshit. All the silly little minor friendships people build up, I have no time for outside of the internet. People tell me to go outside more and get off the internet. I do, but I'm generally alone.

So basically my problem is with this site, and why I'm finding it hard to post any more.

Yesterday I went on 360 too and left the mic off the whole time. I've alienated myself.

I've got myself in a crazy situation that I can't tell anybody about because being as honest as I am, I left my past wide open and it'll all come back to me, and that's something I can't allow to happen for evenmore reasons I cannot talk about. The inability to talk about the situation saddens me. I'm not ashamed of it, but the fact is it often leaves me lonely. I want to tell the world about what has happened and maybe get some support. The thing is, what has happened has completely and utterly changed my life, and possibly I'm going to lose a lot of what was dear to me.

I tried joining other forums under new IDs. Forums designed for support for people in my situation. But all other factors in my particular scenario caused posters there to say it was too crazy to relate to. And as a newbie I'm just getting ignored. Plus I don't like these people anyway.

And my situation really is THAT MESSED UP and I really can TELL NOBODY ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

I told several people on PSOW what was going on and got their support because they know me better than those stupid other forums, and can see what I'm going to have to go through. I guess they care because they've seen me in a more personal light than a bunch of faceless forums.

As for the rest of you...

I don't know if I know you well enough to say anything. And I'm sorry. But anyway this is why I've not been posting much, and trust me, I'm bothered by it.

Ether
May 13, 2007, 07:32 PM
On 2007-04-26 13:29, Triela wrote:
Shotie v2.0 in 3...2...

-Shimarisu-
May 13, 2007, 07:38 PM
I have no clue who Shotie is, and I very much doubt 99% of the community here do either.

No doubt the previous troll you and Triela failed at goading.

DikkyRay
May 13, 2007, 07:41 PM
maybe if you werent such a fucking dick to everyone, you wouldnt have this problem.
And god get some friends in real life to cry to. What kind of pussy goes to a freakin online forum and crues to everyone that "im alone now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif"
Freakin emo.....

Ether
May 13, 2007, 07:45 PM
On 2007-05-13 17:38, -Shimarisu- wrote:
I have no clue who Shotie is, and I very much doubt 99% of the community here do either.

Nah, just someone who cheated on her husband with a guy she met on PSO

DizzyDi
May 13, 2007, 07:49 PM
In your situation I'd just say what I have to say and face the consequences.
Some of us might bash you, but some of us may give you some words of comfort or constructive advice on it.
This is only the internet afterall, if things get so fucked up here there is always that X in the top right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2007-05-13 17:49 ]</font>

DonRoyale
May 13, 2007, 07:54 PM
Well, Shim, I used to hate you back when you were hatable, but now that you've turned a new leaf I have nothing but utterly deep respect for you.

I want you to know that whatever situation you're in, I hope the best outcome happens for it.

You and I have a lot of similarities. I'm 100% honest, on the net or otherwise. Hell, that's the reason I'm so widely hated-I openly express what I feel without sugarcoating it in bullshit. If people don't like it, fuck 'em, I say.

You're right-a lot of people on here are a bunch of inflated ego-tards, but there are some really nice people here.

Plus, if you're on someone's good side, it's a really good thing, since these people are often very kind-hearted at heart.

Kent
May 13, 2007, 08:02 PM

Shotie was someone who started forum wars for attention, despite being married and a mother. Ironic, I know.

And, yeah, assholicism begets assholicism. No doubt there will be some in this thread, and in others, because of how you were percieved by them.

From someone else who tries to do nothing but be truthful and honest, though, I never really saw you as much of an ass, but rather, someone who just delivers the blunt truth.

I have a sister like that, but she's changing her ways... Due to an asshole, of all things.

But as it is in all situations... The Bravery to face something, is always more important than having Faith that something will come of it otherwise. Valiance begets its goal.

Dhylec
May 13, 2007, 08:12 PM
Guys, whether you like the person or not, someone is looking for support. I'll keep it short: If you can't be part of the solution, don't be a problem, yes?

-Shimarisu-
May 13, 2007, 08:16 PM
On 2007-05-13 17:41, DikkyRay wrote:
maybe if you werent such a fucking dick to everyone, you wouldnt have this problem.
And god get some friends in real life to cry to. What kind of pussy goes to a freakin online forum and crues to everyone that "im alone now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif"
Freakin emo.....

On 2007-05-13 17:29, DikkyRay wrote:
I thought i was clicking on the de ragan thread.....
But then i was all "zomg so many lolis http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Yaey!!!!!"
And then i realized that it was the loli thread....

Basically, what I am saying is I want to hump underage girls, therefore everything else I say may be discounted.

Tra
May 13, 2007, 08:21 PM
On 2007-05-13 17:14, -Shimarisu- wrote:
This is my favourite forum on the internet really, I think a very great deal of it is stupid but I made a lot of good friends here and it's the only place I've ever really been accepted. Accepted as a troll yeah, by some people. But even a good bulk of those people see me as part of this community.

So basically, I'm a very honest person. I'm too honest for my own good. I've lost friends over it, but I choose to be this way. I've had one or two good friends in my life, I loved them like I think you should love friends. They loved me for my personality, with no bullshit. All the silly little minor friendships people build up, I have no time for outside of the internet. People tell me to go outside more and get off the internet. I do, but I'm generally alone.

So basically my problem is with this site, and why I'm finding it hard to post any more.

Yesterday I went on 360 too and left the mic off the whole time. I've alienated myself.

I've got myself in a crazy situation that I can't tell anybody about because being as honest as I am, I left my past wide open and it'll all come back to me, and that's something I can't allow to happen for evenmore reasons I cannot talk about. The inability to talk about the situation saddens me. I'm not ashamed of it, but the fact is it often leaves me lonely. I want to tell the world about what has happened and maybe get some support. The thing is, what has happened has completely and utterly changed my life, and possibly I'm going to lose a lot of what was dear to me.

I tried joining other forums under new IDs. Forums designed for support for people in my situation. But all other factors in my particular scenario caused posters there to say it was too crazy to relate to. And as a newbie I'm just getting ignored. Plus I don't like these people anyway.

And my situation really is THAT MESSED UP and I really can TELL NOBODY ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

I told several people on PSOW what was going on and got their support because they know me better than those stupid other forums, and can see what I'm going to have to go through. I guess they care because they've seen me in a more personal light than a bunch of faceless forums.

As for the rest of you...

I don't know if I know you well enough to say anything. And I'm sorry. But anyway this is why I've not been posting much, and trust me, I'm bothered by it.

Hey good news, I'm banned from the PSU General and Walkthrough forums for a month, you're stuck with me here then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

and btw, I think from a previous conversation of ours, you pretty much told me about your past ^_^ Naughty woman...

-Shimarisu-
May 13, 2007, 08:28 PM
On 2007-05-13 17:45, Ether wrote:

Nice analysis, but cheating requires lying and that's something I'd be unable to do.

UnderscoreX
May 13, 2007, 08:30 PM
Just say what you say how you say it whenever you saying it.
This is the rants foruim, you're meant to get things off your chest, and if the topic gets out of hand a mod will probably lock it.

foamcup
May 13, 2007, 09:43 PM
On 2007-05-13 18:28, -Shimarisu- wrote:

On 2007-05-13 17:45, Ether wrote:

Nice analysis, but cheating requires lying and that's something I'd be unable to do.

lolwut?

Your topic title says you can't tell the truth, now you say you can't lie? <_<;

Solstis
May 13, 2007, 09:46 PM
I'm an idiot.

S'okay Shim, breaking in to a new forum takes some time. Lurk around those new sites for a bit, eh?

Dikky, you're not even that good at being an asshole. I give you a C-. You are the Velveeta of forum trolls.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2007-05-13 19:49 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
May 13, 2007, 09:51 PM
On 2007-05-13 19:43, foamcup wrote:

lolwut?

Your topic title says you can't tell the truth, now you say you can't lie? <_<;

Choosing to lie in real life is a little bit different from not revealing something about my life on an internet forum, and I've already said that my inability to do the latter is fucking up my ability to post much at all.

Umberger
May 13, 2007, 09:55 PM
A public forum (well, this one anyways) may not be the best place to seek sympathy. Yeah, there's people here who would be willing to have a long emotional conversation with you and such...but allowing every random person to comment on any imperfections or the like is probably a bad idea.

My final verdict, talk whatever it is out with a good friend or family member...just anyone that will support your decisions and help you through your time of need. Sorry if I'm not exactly the best with words here, but I wish you well and hope you find a solution to your emotional problems. =|

-Shimarisu-
May 13, 2007, 10:10 PM
I've already talked it over with friends and family and have their support, I just hate not being able to tell the truth on the internet and with my group of gaming friends (because I have only really known them for a short time.)

It's just how I am.

Sayara
May 13, 2007, 10:13 PM
Any of them you think you trust alittle more than others? If yes, maybe they're the first to know next.

EphekZ
May 13, 2007, 10:14 PM
ehhh, like someone above mentioned, seeking sympathy, or help rather, on the interweb isn't the best idea. I don't know what your situation is, but my advice would be to gtfo the interweb and take care of shit in real life. Everytime I have problems here I just take a break from the interweb and games and what not and deal with my problems. Since, it seems like from previous posts, you create drama it'd be best if you try to not get it from the interweb since a lot of it is created here, especially this forum.

regardless, I hope everything works out for the better.

edit:

I just hate not being able to tell the truth on the internet and with my group of gaming friends (because I have only really known them for a short time.)

It's just how I am.

Why do you need to seek sympathy on the internet? No need to be reminded of your problems in real life while trying to do something that's supposed to bring joy. Leave the drama in real life.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EphekZ on 2007-05-13 20:16 ]</font>

-Shimarisu-
May 13, 2007, 10:17 PM
I'm not seeking sympathy let me make myself clear.

Partly I'm seeking support, and partly to show off? I don't know.

I hate people not knowing the truth is all. Feels like I'm living a lie.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2007-05-13 20:18 ]</font>

Parn
May 13, 2007, 10:25 PM
On 2007-05-13 17:14, -Shimarisu- wrote:
Yesterday I went on 360 too and left the mic off the whole time.
I want to hear you talk! We need to arrange this. Accents are the best. If I could have any accent in the world, I'd want an Australian accent.

EphekZ
May 13, 2007, 10:25 PM
well, the only thing I can say is a quote.

"more mystery, less history"

People don't need to know your problems, perhaps becuase I could give a rats ass about the next person I see on the internet, what people know or don't know about me doesn't matter.

You mentioned about your family giving you support and what not, isn't that enough support?

Umberger
May 13, 2007, 10:28 PM
On 2007-05-13 20:10, -Shimarisu- wrote:

It's just how I am.

Well there's your answer...changing who you are would be making you live more of a lie as you put it. People online can't really be as accountable as a real life friend, no matter how much you want them to be. Online social life and "real" social life are two totally different environments and the people should be treated as such. Don't worry about it Shim, people online aren't going to judge you for not telling them the most intimate details of your life. All they can really do in that situation (of you telling them) is say "that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that."

Online people can offer reassurance that might help a bit, but in the long run, they can't do much...they'll never fully understand the situation and each little intricate detail of your inner workings. I'm going to stop rambling now. =|

Siertes
May 13, 2007, 10:34 PM
This topic is such a tease. Mentioning some crazy event in the past with no details, exclaiming us as not worthy to hear it...

You're seeking something. I'm not quite sure what that is, but you want something akin to attention, sympathy, what have you. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this "empty" thread.

I want to know everything.

Dre_o
May 13, 2007, 11:11 PM
Ahh life and it's infinite shit hole pitfalls.

The answer? Be yourself. If people don't like it, you have a few options:

1) Walk Away
2) Walk away while laughing insanely
3) Kill them
4) Kill them in a more classy manner than above stated
5) Point and stare at them until they go away.
6) Go to the internet and seek help, there aren't any morons there
6) Laugh it off and let them burn in hell.
7) Laugh it off and go grab a cookie.
8 ) Disregard all of the above and play it by ear.
9) Did I mention walk away and not care of their existence?

Anyways, that's pretty much how I deal with it. I really couldn't give a flying fuck what people think about me. I'm tall, smart, and equipped with a razor sharp silver tongue. Don't like it? Deal with it, just not with me around. I'm heading inside and am gonna go snipe some poor noobs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2007-05-13 21:11 ]</font>

McLaughlin
May 13, 2007, 11:26 PM
Ah. You had me worried for a second there. O_o

Shim, there's a proverb that's always stuck with me; If you can be strong in the face of adversity, you'll be invincible when times are good.

Just stick it out.

Daikarin
May 14, 2007, 03:26 AM
People tell me to go outside more and get off the internet. I do, but I'm generally alone.

I don't know exactly how lonesome you feel, but it's not entirely wrong to be reserved. I'm personally pretty much reserved, and don't just socialize with just anyone in a friendly context. I've met tons of people that I ended up preferring not to have met at all.

I've got myself in a crazy situation that I can't tell anybody about because being as honest as I am, I left my past wide open and it'll all come back to me, and that's something I can't allow to happen for evenmore reasons I cannot talk about. The inability to talk about the situation saddens me. I'm not ashamed of it, but the fact is it often leaves me lonely.

I want to tell the world about what has happened and maybe get some support. The thing is, what has happened has completely and utterly changed my life, and possibly I'm going to lose a lot of what was dear to me.

You don't need to discuss the whole set of events open. You can be as vague as you want. I've been thrown my own share of shit in life, and I don't go around telling it to everyone. Heck, some don't even believe me, but who cares?

If you open up too much with the wrong people, it can be as bad as opening up too little. What you need is someone you trust, that won't think of you any less for the less benevolent bits about your life. Opening up completely to that person has a great relieving effect, because you're able to get just about anything out of your chest when you want to.

I usually talk to myself - Yeah, I know it sounds crazy. To try and rationalize with my situation, I start a dialogue with myself, and see it from the listener's perspective, and try to offer help to myself as if I were someone else.

They couldn't help you, especially in forums designed for that matter? "Too crazy to relate to"? Kinda dumb. I blame your effort in trying to get help somewhere else. But have you tried a psychiatrist? And if you can't afford one, a relative or a friend? Or a hotline?

I trust it will be allright. Sorry if I didn't help and good luck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2007-05-14 01:26 ]</font>

Rainbowlemon
May 14, 2007, 04:43 AM
Tell the people you want to tell. If they hate you for it, they're not a friend. You've always been down-to-earth, why the change of heart?

In fact, better yet, why not just make a topic, telling your "issue". Then, everyone can know. At least then you've got a clear slate to pick the nice people from the bag of A-holes.

-Shimarisu-
May 14, 2007, 06:08 AM
Daikarin check your PMs.

Mystil
May 14, 2007, 06:10 AM

Famous PSOW/PSO player/poster who quit long before you became a member. He/she was very outspoken like yourself. I don't see what else you two are similar in.

Yea you don't know me Shim, but I'm always willing to listen to people's problems so if it's that bad you just PM me, there's a good chance I can relate.

And I can with this particular issue. Buuuut I don't have that problem on this forum.

Being honest is ok, but being too open DOES put you in a hole that's hard to get out of. You know, just learn to leave stuff that's irrelevant out and talk out the things that are important.

Mewn
May 14, 2007, 06:35 AM
You know I've always got your back if you need it, Shim. And you can generally find me on the IRC chan.

Sychosis
May 14, 2007, 08:48 AM
I've never been good with sagacious advice, but if you really feel the need to tell someone, then you really should. Speaking from experience, keeping depressing, angering, generally negative emotions bottled up inside can be disastrous.

Like Mewn, I'll always be here for you Shim.

omegapirate2k
May 14, 2007, 09:02 AM
I always DO like to help people around their problems, some have said I am pretty good at it.

That said, whether you want my help or not, I hope you can work it out :/

trypticon
May 14, 2007, 09:57 AM
I've found that, after dealing with a lot of personal baggage and a cheating wife, that allowing my emotions to spill forth over this community, as well as another, hasn't been the smartest move for me. Doing so left me vulnerable to the scum that lurks for the specific reason of picking on the shortcomings of other people.

Dealing with pain in real life, and refusing to lie about things, left me alone in that respect. It became difficult to find friends, or get to know other people because there was so little I shared in common with them. The ones that did turn strangely friendly usually wanted something from me, and I became less and less trusting towards others outright. The distance became real, and even now, acting perfectly normal tends to cause others to shy away from me. The pain is evident within, and people do see that. They find it creepy. They find it weird. And because of that, there are very few I can turn to for comfort. I hold it within, and it eats away at me bit by bit.

Online, it was a little different. Friends were plentiful at first. Over time, the friends dwindled to a handful, and this was directly showing me that the friendships were not real in the first place. Without contact from the majority after their own games were over, I was left questioning why I should even make the attempt to get to know people in the distant, online variety.

So, I can generally understand your original post in this thread.

I was reading over things in this, and see that a few rude people have already dropped in to pick things apart and shove them in your face; as if they had the last word, and only their word mattered. You are clearly upset over something, and they do nothing but show how callous and indifferent they are to the situation, stating that they don't care, and that you should take your problems elsewhere.

In situations like that, I have always wondered why the these people even bother replying. If they aren't interested in what has been written there is no need for their input. If they were bored halfway through the read then they should press the BACK arrow, and click on another topic, instead of trying to push their post count up.

On the same token though, some people have tried to empathize with you in their own way. I was going to suggest that, rather than write what is going on with you for the entire site to see, that you send somebody a private message, and try to find some comfort there. You have done this already, and Daikarin has been a member here long enough to demonstrate tollerable manners on the forums. Even the quote is likely comforting to you: I will take your pain away.

I suppose what I want to write, is that the distance you hold yourself from others online will not be damaging to you. Getting close to people online may end up being damaging though, as you don't know these people in real life. It's kind of like the saying that ignorance is bliss. By distancing yourself, you are protecting your own feelings from harm. By getting close to people, you are offering up your emotions for them to sort through, and they may not do so well a job at sorting as you would like, possibly hurting you in the end.

There are a lot of people that don't want to get involved with drama. But Drama can stem from anything, and can even be considered simply getting closer to somebody, or getting to know somebody. It's all drama related, after all. Once a personality changes from flat to rounded, we are involved.

Avoid the people who don't want to get caught up in the story, in the person, and in the drama that you have grown into. Unless they are the stubborn type, they are only here for a short ride, not the long haul.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2007-05-14 08:04 ]</font>

SolomonGrundy
May 14, 2007, 02:59 PM
Hey Shim,

Sometimes I was one of the ones to disagree with you in discussion posts. It did not make me think less of you as a person - though admittedly, your posting style and mine could not be more different.

I'm a bit older than many posters here, and have seen a lot of ups and downs in life, and understand how these situations arise, as a result of personal ethics. The good new is: these things do tend to resolve! Hang tight, do the best you can with the situation you are in.

The better news is: as you can see from other posters here (and myself), there is a lot of support here for you. I hope that things work out soon, and in the meantime, I'll add my name to the list of folks you can feel free to PM if you want to talk.

youthisoverrated
May 14, 2007, 04:55 PM
hello ^-^
it seems like you're having a really hard time dealing with whatever is bothering you. if you would like to talk to someone about it, i would like to listen. i might be of some help too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif i'm very well equiped in dealing with other people's problems. be i agree with some of the post s above about just letting it build up inside. that's what gives you ulcers, and those are not a good thing. so if you would like to talk about it, i will galdly listen.

Mystil
May 19, 2007, 09:37 AM
eh ~_~ shim doesn't care about you people.

Tomoki
May 19, 2007, 12:54 PM
Well that's good. Most of us don't care about Shim either.

WHOO DRAMA

Dahilia
May 19, 2007, 05:02 PM
*eats popcorn*
This is better than the "lack of skinny shapeless bishonen model is a crisis in PSU" thread she made during JP beta.

-Shimarisu-
May 19, 2007, 05:12 PM
ITT every girl on PSOW+Sinue doesn't like me.

Wow, stop the fucking presses.

I PMed everyone in this thread that I know quite well.

If I did not PM you, that means I either don't know you quite well, or I'm mustering up the courage to PM you.

If you're a girl on the PS2/PC servers, no you won't be PMed. A. because I play on 360, b. because every woman in my life has been a complete backstabbing bitch to me, please excuse the wariness on my part. Damn shame really because I guess my bicuriousity will never be satisfied!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2007-05-19 15:17 ]</font>

Dahilia
May 19, 2007, 05:16 PM
I think you're funny. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-Shimarisu-
May 19, 2007, 05:20 PM
I just wanted to clarify why people shouldn't be attempting a post offering support then later posting "wah you don't care about anyone" because they didn't get a PM.

I have PMed, and indeed care about, three people in this thread.

There are in fact three others that I know pretty well who might be getting a PM.

Sychosis
May 19, 2007, 05:22 PM
Heh. As much as I hate to draw parallels between you and Cherry, you're both more well known than your haters would like to admit XD

Sinue_v2
May 19, 2007, 06:00 PM
ITT every girl on PSOW+Sinue doesn't like me.

Whoever said I hated you?

DurakkenX
May 19, 2007, 06:03 PM
wait a second here...

all of you need to be refered to the "omg i killed my dog and i want sympathy thread" and now you guys are bashing shim for asking the same thing but over something prolly more important? And here I am being the one said to have different personalities post to post...

Anyways...Shim I don't like you and you don't like me, but if you want to talk ever I'm never one to shy away from a conversation ^.^

McLaughlin
May 19, 2007, 06:26 PM
On 2007-05-19 16:03, DurakkenX wrote:
wait a second here...

all of you need to be refered to the "omg i killed my dog and i want sympathy thread" and now you guys are bashing shim for asking the same thing but over something prolly more important? And here I am being the one said to have different personalities post to post...

Anyways...Shim I don't like you and you don't like me, but if you want to talk ever I'm never one to shy away from a conversation ^.^

Come again? These are two totally different issues. I see no correlation between the two.

Shim can't lie, which is alienating her from her friends, and Ryno put his dog down because it was suffering. You think that Ryno is a horrible person for allowing his dog some peace, and you hate Shim but are asking to have her tell you tell you something very personal.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-05-19 16:43 ]</font>

Sekani
May 19, 2007, 06:33 PM
I wasn't going to post in this thread because I don't feel that I'm the best person to help Shim out with whatever problem she's having, but at the same time I would hate to see it ruined by those who feel that they don't have to exhibit any human decency because they're on the internet. So if you have nothing constructive to say....

DurakkenX
May 19, 2007, 06:34 PM
*sigh* here comes the troll again...think the rain rain go away song works with trolls?

Look, the correlation is simple... and I'm not going to explain it as there is no point with you.

And the fuck is wrong with me is prolly a lot less than what is wrong with you.

Also I'm not asking, I could care less whether or not shim tells me anything. However, I am offering an ear and any advice that may be in order whether it's kind or not.

omegapirate2k
May 19, 2007, 06:52 PM
On 2007-05-19 16:26, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
What the fuck is wrong with you?

-Shimarisu-
May 19, 2007, 07:13 PM
Durakken I appreciate the concern, but please don't get this thread owned. It was posted to bring old friends out of the woodwork and to see the responses of current ones.

DikkyRay
May 19, 2007, 07:17 PM
Durakken, at least shim probably has a soul.
Instead of you would would probably kill puppies in order to troll on psow

Banish
May 19, 2007, 07:30 PM
...If you are not a friend of -Shimarisu-, then don't post here!

I am only posting here to say that and that will be all.

And people don't need your help unless they actually ask it of you.

Ketchup345
May 19, 2007, 08:03 PM
Consider this thread locked until a Rants moderator can look over it. Anyone posting after me without approval will receive a warning.

Dhylec
May 19, 2007, 08:15 PM
Let's hope that things will work out better for you Shim. This thread is now attracting unwanted discussion. I'll end it here before it gets worse.