PDA

View Full Version : I miss my doggy.

Uncle_bob
May 13, 2007, 09:54 PM
I had to give up my doggy a few days ago because I'm most likely moving soon and I won't be able to bring him with me. I miss him already. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif He was the only being in this house that didn't constantly piss me off.

EphekZ
May 13, 2007, 10:27 PM
gah, that sucks a lot. =( was finding another pad out of the question? =/

Jehosaphaty
May 13, 2007, 11:08 PM
William, what kind of pup was it?

Uncle_bob
May 14, 2007, 12:00 AM
Yea, finding another place to live is pretty much out of the question as far as this was concerned. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

And he's a Siberian husky, by the way.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 14, 2007, 12:06 AM
Are you at least friends with the new owners so you can keep some tabs on your canine buddy?

Call em up, ask for an emailed photo or something if you'd like to in the future?

Zorafim
May 14, 2007, 11:56 AM
A HUSKY? You traded a HUSKY, of all things, simply for a new place to live? You can't tell me that having a roof over your head is worth more than one of those demigods in canine form.

Sinue_v2
May 14, 2007, 06:07 PM
And he's a Siberian husky, by the way.

Damn, that sucks. Huskies are awesome... and that's saying a lot comming from me, because I hate dogs.

On the flip side, there's always NintenDogs. *Shrug*

Tykwa
May 14, 2007, 07:22 PM
I've had to kill two cats, one of which my dog almost ripped his leg off and it was the only thing to do, other was a stray that had "magically" become our current cats girlfriend (didn't know) in the middle of the night, and so I decided to shoot it to run it off with my Airsoft gun, altough I guess it penetrated and paralyzed his back leg and I guess he had a heart attack or somthing, so I had to get the gun and shoot it.

Zorafim
May 15, 2007, 01:12 AM
That's... That's terrible.

On 2007-05-14 17:22, Tykwa wrote:
I've had to kill two cats, one of which my dog almost ripped his leg off and it was the only thing to do, other was a stray that had "magically" become our current cats girlfriend (didn't know) in the middle of the night, and so I decided to shoot it to run it off with my Airsoft gun, altough I guess it penetrated and paralyzed his back leg and I guess he had a heart attack or somthing, so I had to get the gun and shoot it.

Shiro_Ryuu
May 15, 2007, 07:58 PM
Man, thats awful that you had to kill those cats. The first case I a bit more understandable than the 2nd, but still bad IMO. Killing an animal is just not my cup of tea. And uncle_bob, it sux that you had to give up your dog like that man.

Chuck_Norris
May 16, 2007, 01:29 AM
yeah sorry about that man, i remember when i had to give up my dog.......

DurakkenX
May 16, 2007, 02:02 AM
so far i have had...
7 dogs
5 cats
2 birds
1 rabbit
2 hamsters
4+ fish

and i haven't had to kill any of them...They all died of their own accord...those that have died thus far >.>

it sux to have to get rid of a pet, but meh it's part of life...you should get used to it as it happens more times than prolly anything else in your life that has to do with death or not ever seeing an entity again

SStrikerR
May 16, 2007, 03:49 PM
that suckz, me? id rather live on the streets and go to a soup kitchen rather than give up my dog.

Weeaboolits
May 16, 2007, 11:26 PM
I used to have a dog... ;_;