PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: So you really think if its a unit its legit eh?

Yoshiflash
May 14, 2007, 04:02 PM
I don't think alot of people really know what kind of crazy shit people were(and possibly still are) doing back before the big ban hammer/upgraded security thing kicked in.

I can assure you, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there are tons of units out there equipped on people that were not earned in any way that remotely deserves the term earned.

For weeks, maybe even a month, there were people running Demon's Above S solo in the time it takes to run straight to the boss raking in a unit often in only a day or two.

People maxed their PAs in 5 minutes, and had bows with a firing rate twice as fast as a mechgun. Onma would die in a matter of seconds.

Why am I saying this? Just cuz. If you look at someone even now, with a palette full of 50% weapons and armor, and in your mind or even outright question the persons legitimacy, the most common retort is, "well look at my units! cant hack those!".

Hackers/ "my friend gave me all this" people, wear units like a badge of honor.

Another common thing I've seen is people who are "totally legit" who will only trade units because they know they weren't hacked. Is it any better if they were gained through hacking?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoshiflash on 2007-05-15 20:50 ]</font>

DikkyRay
May 15, 2007, 04:57 PM
Thank you XD
I always love how people are like "OH EM GEE you can only hax weps and armor"
Aparently units have a special barrier that protects them. XD
Oh, and just because sega had a "massive unlegit purge" hacking still goes on.......
Its not called "hacking" for a reason

RedX
May 15, 2007, 05:30 PM
On 2007-05-14 14:02, Yoshiflash wrote:
Sorry dude, you're kidding yourself.

This is what you should be saying to yourself.

Logically what you are saying makes sense, but only if you look at the end result of it. If you look at how the weapons and armors were made then it becomes quite clear on why units aren't "hacked". Due to the rules i can't say exactly why but if you look in to it you will find out.

Yoshiflash
May 15, 2007, 05:48 PM
Didn't say units were hacked anywhere in my post.

Said they were obtainable through illegitimate means.

The "end result" is exactly what I'm talking about.

How am I kidding myself at all?

omegapirate2k
May 15, 2007, 07:24 PM
On 2007-05-15 15:48, Yoshiflash wrote:
Said they were obtainable through illegitimate means.

Such as?

Not being rude, I just want to understand what you mean when you say that.

RedX
May 15, 2007, 08:15 PM
Didn't say units were hacked anywhere in my post.

will only trade units because they know they weren't hacked. Sorry dude, you're kidding yourself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedX on 2007-05-15 18:15 ]</font>

DikkyRay
May 15, 2007, 09:20 PM
ima leave my opinion outta this (other than previously stated)
I could prove quite a few wrong, but then i'd be hated for knwing someone that does stuff on PSU

Yoshiflash
May 15, 2007, 10:52 PM
There ya go, I fixed it just for you Red http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

And I still didn't say Units were hacked. I was simply saying, how is it any better if they were hacked directly or if they were gained by people hacking to get to boxes faster.

See the sentence you quoted with the word "hacked" in it is me giving the reason why some people choose to only trade units.

If it is a matter of integrity, they are "kidding themselves" because there were many ways to cheat your way to boxes that may have units in them.

That should answer the other guys question too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoshiflash on 2007-05-15 20:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoshiflash on 2007-05-15 20:59 ]</font>

RedX
May 16, 2007, 09:36 AM
Ok, now thats more clear. I get what you are saying now and agree totally.

TorterraEndor
May 16, 2007, 05:06 PM
I had no idea Ade played PSU!