PDA

View Full Version : Addition to [B] Cati-senba Information

Neith
May 14, 2007, 08:34 PM
I didn't want to use the 'submit item finding' button, as it's already in the database, but during a Rainbow Beast S2 mission tonight, our party found a [B] Cati-senba. I didn't see the drop personally, but I got assigned it.

When I asked what dropped it, one of the party members said it was from a box. This was halfway through the mission though, not in one of the 'boss boxes'.

The current database entry makes no mention of the armour board from a regular box. I've got to stress that I didn't see it spawn from a box personally though, so I don't know if you want to wait until more confirmations are given before updating the database entry.

Ryna
May 14, 2007, 09:59 PM
One of the projects I'm working on right now is finding a decent way to store and display regular box drop information. With the way the regular box drop system works in this game, that has proven to be an interesting challenge.

Do you remember what block variation you were playing or which box dropped the item?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2007-05-14 20:11 ]</font>

Neith
May 15, 2007, 10:35 AM
Unfortunately, I can't remember the map variation, or which box dropped the board. I'll keep an eye out incase another one drops though.

Golto
May 16, 2007, 07:37 PM
There is only 1 non-boss box in Rainbow Beast that I know of that can drop armor boards. Its in b3 and in one of those green pod like things. There is a group of 3 somewhat near the exit in b3 leading to b4. Its in the offshoot to the right.