PDA

View Full Version : account expired?

xennec
May 15, 2007, 09:26 PM
I just tried to log onto PS2 PSU and it said my account had expired. I went to playsega to check my account and it said it was active. It said my next billing will be on May 13. Its May 15. I was able to log on earlier today. I know that I have enough money in my checking account. Can anyone help?

Dhylec
May 15, 2007, 10:47 PM
I think it's best to call up Sega to find out.

spookeysmoker
May 16, 2007, 11:58 AM
Check the other topic in PSU main forum sorry i couldnt get the link.

Click (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=142283&forum=20&34)
There you go. ~_~

Mod edit: added the link.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: T0m on 2007-05-16 10:48 ]</font>

Ri0T
May 20, 2007, 05:51 PM
Unfortunately the problem hasn't been fixed yet. it's been like a week now. I just subscribed and got the error. yippee. It seems like they are giving a free 15 days now on top of the month, not sure if it is because of this problem or not. You know, my roommate just subscribed yesterday with no problems. Why do i get stuck with this crap. =P

Chii
Jun 11, 2007, 09:26 PM
RiOT I had the same issue, only difference being that I decided that I wanted to start playing PSU again now that I had the time and the money. So once I'd updated my CC info and address I'd tried to resubscribe it kept saying that it was active but that the subscription started the day before I'd subscribed.

So I emailed Sega's support and they basically ended up setting that subscription to cancel, and then they will remove it from my profile so I have to end up selecting it from the options again. (The one where you would pick a new PSO BB or PSU for the first time. ) Which I guess isn't bad as Ill get another amount of extra playtime if it works. But atm I'm waiting for my previous attempt to resubscribe to run out, so that I can pick it. So most likely I'll find out if it all worked tomorrow.

engelsein
Jun 15, 2007, 10:42 PM
has anybody actually gotten this problem fixed?

Piru
Jun 16, 2007, 12:40 PM
i've been "active" for about two days now it's really making me mad, i didnt renew not to play..........