PDA

View Full Version : Why The FUCK! Would You Do This To A Dog?

Kuea
May 16, 2007, 10:03 AM
http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/story.html?id=402e321a-3b2e-4ea4-b5fa-26071028f4e3&k=77915

okay... I have no clue what to fuckign say about this! I was at work a few hours ago reading the paper on my break and look what I seen, someone cut the fucking ears off of their fucking dog...

I mean hell, the poor animeal got it's ears cut off and it is still friendly towards people... I say they chop off the ears of whoever did it :/ It hasn't been said yet if the owner actually did it or not, but yeah...

DurakkenX
May 16, 2007, 10:19 AM
"You see a lot of pretty horrendous things but this is at the top of the list. I can't fathom how someone could do such a thing. It's just disgusting."

yeah it's worse than genocide, murder, destroying environments, and skinning things while still alive... you know people need to have a reality check some day... having ears cut off is not all that bad in relatively.

I feel for the dog but you know... there are worse things that could happen and do happen and this is no worse than most things that happen in the world... hell much worse would happen to the dog if it were still in the wild v.v

KodiaX987
May 16, 2007, 10:47 AM
On 2007-05-16 08:19, DurakkenX wrote:
yeah it's worse than genocide, murder, destroying environments, and skinning things while still alive... you know people need to have a reality check some day... having ears cut off is not all that bad in relatively.

What a grand statement! I'll go cut some dog ears right away. After all, it's nothing compared to world hunger and wars, so the cops obviously have bigger fish to fry! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Christ, man, grab your coffee and wake up.

DurakkenX
May 16, 2007, 10:50 AM
the world has bigger fish to fry... complain about a dog getting it's ears cut off when you stop eradicating whole species day after day.

Using only one small incident really shouldn't stir up "omg this is so horrible" when what people are doing are far far worse. People only really care cuz it's a cute animal.

Before you go spouting that you should first respect all of nature...not just cute creatures. If you fix the problem of respect which is largely missing in the world of humankind then most of the other atrocities would go away yet you never here of anything to help that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DurakkenX on 2007-05-16 08:57 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
May 16, 2007, 11:01 AM
You know Durakken, just because there are worse things out there doesn't make this right, for example, if someone were to walk up and just sucker punch you right in the jaw, are you gonna' be mad, or are you gonna' sit there and say "Well, it's not like they killed me or anything...".
-_-'

Solstis
May 16, 2007, 11:16 AM
Lets burn down his house. I mean, people are starving.

DurakkenX
May 16, 2007, 11:20 AM
On 2007-05-16 09:01, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
You know Durakken, just because there are worse things out there doesn't make this right, for example, if someone were to walk up and just sucker punch you right in the jaw, are you gonna' be mad, or are you gonna' sit there and say "Well, it's not like they killed me or anything...".
-_-'

I'd block, laugh, or kick their ass... i wouldn't be mad though. Retribution though is not anger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Like I said, it's not that it's not bad... it's that it's not the most horrible thing one could possibly imagine or the worst thing in the world by a long shot.

Weeaboolits
May 16, 2007, 11:22 AM

Zorafim
May 16, 2007, 12:14 PM
On 2007-05-16 09:01, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
-_-'

That'd give me an excuse to be able to fight them, so I'd be rather happy. But if he sucker punched me and flew away in a jetpack so that I can't fight him, then I'd be mad.

Weeaboolits
May 16, 2007, 12:21 PM
http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465/1d/media.canada.com/718a79b0-7a41-49dd-9b4a-708e8b0a38a7/dog2.jpg
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

CupOfCoffee
May 16, 2007, 12:26 PM
On 2007-05-16 09:20, DurakkenX wrote:
I'd block, laugh, or kick their ass... i wouldn't be mad though. Retribution though is not anger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

"After you, Dwight."
"No, I never let anyone walk behind me. 70% of all attacks happen from the rear."
"Well, you know, that still leaves a 30% chance that I'll attack you from the front."
"Yes, but I could block the blow, or I could counter, or I could--"
*SLAP*

amtalx
May 16, 2007, 12:55 PM
Someone really stupid was probably trying to crop the dogs ears.

Blitzkommando
May 16, 2007, 02:39 PM
"It's illegal but since nobody was killed and no species were offed I'll let it slide."

Great thinking there Sherlock. How about you go slit the tires of your neighbor's car and tell the police they 'have bigger fish to fry'. Let's hear your results when you get back.

Ma_Navu
May 16, 2007, 02:40 PM
I think I understand where Durakken's coming from.

They said in the article that it was one of the most horrendous things to happen. It is pretty bad, but far worse could've happened. For example, they could've dissected the dog. But that's not the case. So, Durakken's simply contradicting that one statement. At least, that's as far as I know. xD

Weeaboolits
May 16, 2007, 02:49 PM
I'll give it's not as bad as the Holocaust by any means, but then again, few things are.

Still, regardless of whether there are worse things out there, cutting off a dog's ears is pretty perverse.

DikkyRay
May 16, 2007, 03:40 PM
Christ Durakken
I thought i was an douchebag.
You are retarded. I hope you get your ears cut off, i mean, its not like they raped you or killed your family!

Tykwa
May 16, 2007, 03:42 PM
It's a dog, an animal, we kill thousands of other animals as well, just to feed ourselves others and other animals.
Sure, it's bad but hey, Humans need to work on this meteor shit not all this dog shit...

Yeah, it's fucking coming and everyone who CAN do somthing does nothing, sure it may put everyone in choas but it's going to happen anyways...

Garroway
May 16, 2007, 05:06 PM
Durakken simply quoted the article, then used that quote outside of its original context (sort of like an internet forum version of Michael Moore). I would believe that genocide, global destruction, even meteoroids are problems well outside of what the common Humane Society employee deals with. I would even go so far as to say that a dog with its ears cut off may really be at the top of her horrendous list, considering her occupation.

Furthermore, one may also want to consider motive. For example, the killing of the thousands of other animals to obtain food. Even if you disagree with the wholesale slaughter of commercial animals for this purpose you must be able to see the difference in motive. On the one hand animals are killed to get food, on the other hand, a person cut the ears off of a dog for what exactly? (maybe a sweet dog ear necklace?) Genocide may not be the most humane way to crush ones enemies, but it's not like there is any question on whether or not you got your point across. Enviormental destruction is usualy directly related to profit of some kind.

McLaughlin
May 16, 2007, 05:48 PM
I live kind of (by kind of I mean 2 or 3 hours away) from that guy's house...

*Grabs Butcher knife and rope*

foamcup
May 16, 2007, 05:50 PM
On 2007-05-16 15:48, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
I live kind of (by kind of I mean 2 or 3 hours away) from that guy's house...

*Grabs Butcher knife and rope*

Don't forget your gasoline and matches!

McLaughlin
May 16, 2007, 05:52 PM
Well, I had planned to grab some on the way there, but meh. *Grabs matches*

As for gasoline...I've always wondered how well a person would work as a fuel.

DurakkenX
May 16, 2007, 05:55 PM
No matter how you read it still says the same thing...in or out of context. Why? cuz it's missing a few words that should have been added by either the source or the paper. It was bad writing.

Ya know also this happening, as far as I can tell, was covered by a national newspaper... There are a lot more important things going on in the country than a dog. If it's a local newpaper that's different, but really the whole situation is just being handle too seriously.

Like I said It's not that i don't feel for the dog or don't think the guy who did it was an ass it's that it shouldn't be news and it's not "horrendous" by any stretch of the imagination in even the context. Have you ever seen a cat or dog after they fight with another cat or dog? They go after their ears and rip them up. Also, given the injury and the fact the owner is willing to come forth don't you think that either the dog is severely stupid for not destroying the owner or you just don't have the full story which you don't.

Although I can not condone the post actions of the owner, being that he didn't take the dog to a vet or what not or even wrap the ears as far as known, which isn't mentioned, there are various reasons for doing such an act, though stupid.

There are plenty of actions that seem best when you do them, but turn out really bad...and consider all of what was said in the article i'd bet this is the case more than anything.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 16, 2007, 06:01 PM
You'd need some accelerant for that.

Watched Deja Vu recently and been playing the GC Resident Evil 1 remake, sorry.

Sandwich Street is a real name?

Poor dog. Although many are euthanized in pounds on a daily basis, if this one isn't aggressive towards people even after the fact, its a shame it had to happen to 'em. It might have allowed it to occur since you probably wouldn't be able to do something like that to a trained pitbull or doberman or something without your arm being torn to shreds, but man's best friend didn't deserve this.

Garroway
May 16, 2007, 06:10 PM
On 2007-05-16 15:55, DurakkenX wrote:
No matter how you read it still says the same thing...in or out of context. Why? cuz it's missing a few words that should have been added by either the source or the paper. It was bad writing.

Ya know also this happening, as far as I can tell, was covered by a national newspaper... There are a lot more important things going on in the country than a dog. If it's a local newpaper that's different, but really the whole situation is just being handle too seriously.

Like I said It's not that i don't feel for the dog or don't think the guy who did it was an ass it's that it shouldn't be news and it's not "horrendous" by any stretch of the imagination in even the context. Have you ever seen a cat or dog after they fight with another cat or dog? They go after their ears and rip them up. Also, given the injury and the fact the owner is willing to come forth don't you think that either the dog is severely stupid for not destroying the owner or you just don't have the full story which you don't.

Although I can not condone the post actions of the owner, being that he didn't take the dog to a vet or what not or even wrap the ears as far as known, which isn't mentioned, there are various reasons for doing such an act, though stupid.

There are plenty of actions that seem best when you do them, but turn out really bad...and consider all of what was said in the article i'd bet this is the case more than anything.

Whatever you say Michael.

hollowtip
May 16, 2007, 06:33 PM
Of course there are more horrendous occurrences that happen in the world, but Canada isn't a third world country, and acts such as these should be looked on as horrendous. Canada (and the US as well) hold higher standards for its residents and when events such as these happen, it is newsworthy.

Abuse, underage prostitution, and other elements that could be considered as horrific that occur outside of the US and Canada isn’t considered news because it has been happening for so long. Yeah it’s extremely sad and incredibly harsh, but nobody wants to hear about it because it’s been an issue for sloo ng.

I’m not condoning a lot of the unnecessary hype the media presents its audiences (the whole Imus coverage that occurred was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen), but you’re not understanding exactly why people are so outraged and upset about this issue DurakkenX.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2007-05-16 16:33 ]</font>

Banish
May 16, 2007, 06:42 PM
Holy crap that looks so mean...

Dang. That owner must be mental.

McLaughlin
May 16, 2007, 07:06 PM
On 2007-05-16 15:55, DurakkenX wrote:

What good could POSSIBLY come from cutting the poor dog's ears off?

DizzyDi
May 16, 2007, 10:54 PM
Ya know...I can read stories about the V-tech shootings, rape, and torture and not have any sort of emotional response (NOT TO SAY THAT I CONDONE RAPE OR TORTURE OR KILLING), but as soon as I see pictures of dead animals or anything having to do the mistreatment of animals I get so sad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Poor dog.

omegapirate2k
May 16, 2007, 11:05 PM
Judging by durakkens reactions in not only this thread, but Rynos thread about his dog being put down, I'm going to venture that durakken is not a dog person.

I know a thing or to about abused dogs, I happen to own a dog who has had 5 previous owners, all of whom have been horrible to him, so he has a few attachment and attention issues, all of which I am happy to address.

Although looking at this, it really makes no sense, something an animal may have done to another animal, maybe? A bit of violence between two dogs? Who knows.

DurakkenX
May 16, 2007, 11:11 PM
apparently you missed this...

so far i have had...
7 dogs
5 cats
2 birds
1 rabbit
2 hamsters
4+ fish

I love animals and animals love me.

McLaughlin
May 16, 2007, 11:12 PM
On 2007-05-16 20:54, DizzyDi wrote:
Ya know...I can read stories about the V-tech shootings, rape, and torture and not have any sort of emotional response (NOT TO SAY THAT I CONDONE RAPE OR TORTURE OR KILLING), but as soon as I see pictures of dead animals or anything having to do the mistreatment of animals I get so sad. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Poor dog.

Agreed. It just isn't right.

omegapirate2k
May 16, 2007, 11:23 PM
On 2007-05-16 21:11, DurakkenX wrote:

so far i have had...
7 dogs
5 cats
2 birds
1 rabbit
2 hamsters
4+ fish

Apparently I did miss that, but the fact remains that your fighting a losing battle here, it may just be one case people are freaking over, but this kind of thing happens all the time, owners horribly mistreating pets, so you can imagine why people will stand against you when you say "Big deal, its not like the world blew up or something."

Perhaps once that argument is used against you, you might see how annoying it sounds.

Weeaboolits
May 16, 2007, 11:24 PM
On 2007-05-16 16:01, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
man's best friend didn't deserve this.

Solstis
May 16, 2007, 11:27 PM
On 2007-05-16 21:23, omegapirate2k wrote:

On 2007-05-16 21:11, DurakkenX wrote:

so far i have had...
7 dogs
5 cats
2 birds
1 rabbit
2 hamsters
4+ fish

Apparently I did miss that, but the fact remains that your fighting a losing battle here, it may just be one case people are freaking over, but this kind of thing happens all the time, owners horribly mistreating pets, so you can imagine why people will stand against you when you say "Big deal, its not like the world blew up or something."

Perhaps once that argument is used against you, you might see how annoying it sounds.

I already did and he found it quite annoying.

As someone somewhere in this thread pointed out, war and death is only interesting for so long. It takes an engaing human interest story now and again to work up some pity.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 16, 2007, 11:49 PM
If his problem is with the proverbial list of this person:

"Nancy McCabe, the manager of field operations for the humane society."

He should maybe take a second look at what that list entails. Perhaps I dunno, it pertains to her job title and the things she's seen in her job's duration and the things that have happened to animals due to abuse, not the rest of the World's ills between human quarreling.

Humane society, for animals.

Not human society, for people, which includes crazy people who might have the nerve to write up Nancy McCabe to state obvious things such as "people die everyday, that should be at the top of the list!"

The thing is, you're welcome to write angry letters, just don't send them out. In this case you wrote it on the public net, and it isn't necessary at all. Its not a human on human story, if we want to read other more important news stories, we will. How about a discussion pertaining to the story and its intricacies, not a fly ball separate idea out of left field joining the current ball in play to try to change the game.

DurakkenX
May 16, 2007, 11:56 PM
Solstis...I find you annoying. I don't find arguments when they are supported annoying.

The fact is it shouldn't have been written like that... and if you've read been discussing the article the entire time, but there isn't much to say.... it sucks that it happened to the dog, but you don't know the details and more than likely it's not as bad as it seems.

Also I don't care about humans in general. The planet and life is more important than human society and that is what we are destroying. It's one thing to destroy ourselves, it's another thing to destroy all life. And that very much has t do with the "humane society" and "animals."

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 16, 2007, 11:59 PM
You complaint is with the way the story was written?

Another left field fly ball, humans destroying the planet. I'd love to talk about that too, in topics about nuclear warfare, political positioning, or global warming, but this isn't a topic about any of those things, why bring it up here in this topic?

DurakkenX
May 17, 2007, 12:35 AM
Actually, like i said.... there isn't much to talk about with the topic.

Is it cruel? Yes.
Does the owner deserve to be punished? Yes.
Is there anything more that can be said? Not really

There is nothing to discuss if everyone agrees.

Sinue_v2
May 17, 2007, 02:21 AM
The planet and life is more important than human society and that is what we are destroying. It's one thing to destroy ourselves, it's another thing to destroy all life.

Life on earth has survived meteor impacts large enough to liquify the surface of the earth several miles deep. I think life on earth will survive us.

We're not destorying the world, we're altering the environment. It if it weren't for us, the environment woud alter on it's own. This planet is constantly growing, evolving, changing - often violently and catacysmically. We can't stop it. Life will adapt, although perhaps not life as we currently know it.

We also cannot maintain society in harmony with nature. That's a fallacy. It's as impossible as observing something without modifying it's behavior. Everything we do, even mundane tasks like taking a walk through the woods alters the environment.

There are a lot more important things going on in the country than a dog. If it's a local newpaper that's different, but really the whole situation is just being handle too seriously.

You fail on the supposition that news is supposed to be informative. It should be, yes, bit it's not. It's entertainment. This story about the dog is just a piece in a script that the news agencies have put together out of multiple events which happened that day - most of which we don't really get the full or complete story on.

I think this dog story is far more important than how much Anna Nicole Smith's property is worth - yet I've heard that mentioned on CNN 5 times in the last hour, and not so much as a peep about the dog. Anna's death recieved far more airtime than even the dog which was burned to death in an oven here... more coverage than Vtech. And she's just some drugged up blonde slut who banged an old man for his fortune. She has done absolutely NOTHING to contribute to the betterment of mankind.

So yeah, you're better off watching the Sci-Fi channel honestly. At least they don't hide behind the pretense of trying to inform you to sell you your entertainment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-05-17 00:27 ]</font>

Solstis
May 17, 2007, 07:13 AM
Thank goodness Sinue. I am so tired of people saying that we're destroying the planet. No, unless there's some crazy scientist drilling right now.

My arguments are backed with logic. Sometimes the reverse of it. It is impossible for me to structure a statement without a corresponding thought process. I could be thinking "haha, he'll find this annoying" or "haha, wow, I can't believe that he doesn't get it."

Nothing is without support, doofball.

KodiaX987
May 17, 2007, 08:35 AM
On 2007-05-16 21:56, DurakkenX wrote:
Solstis...I find you annoying. I don't find arguments when they are supported annoying.

He dealt you an incredibly good burn on page 1 and you completely ignored it. I'll have to remember that behavior of yours for next time around. It's like arguing with a Breakout paddle.

You keep repeating there isn't much to say about this and yet you've got the most words in this thread so far - I counted, 704. Give us 300 more and we'll have an essay ready for schoolwork once we chain up all the sentences together.

Actually, you know what? I'll go right ahead and tell you your entire string of words has zero pertinence in this thread. It's not that you take the quote out of context. It's that you don't even seem to understand the context.

Work your headgears a little this time; use oil if you need to. Ever been next to a computer programmer, or a tech support? Ever heard one of these guys look at a computer and say "I've seen some pretty fucked up shit but that one takes the cake."?

Ever been next to a policeman on a crime scene and he goes "This is the worst thing I've seen in my life."?

Think about it for a moment. Watcha gonna do? Go up to them and start preaching about how their problems are small potatoes compared to world hunger and wars? Don't answer, please. I don't want to know.

I wonder if you get my drift from the previous three paragraphs, please tell me your interpretation. I don't want to give away the answer just yet. I want you to figure it out for yourself this time.

DurakkenX
May 17, 2007, 09:51 AM
Ummm, that is a fallacy first off. Secondly, It wouldn't make logical sense to burn my house down to fix world hunger since it would be wasting resources and such.

As far as the statements you have said, both of them are correct in that they aren't saying this is the worse thing EVER or IMAGINABLE. Do you understand she was saying that it is the worst thing she could imagine ever happening to anything anywhere at anytime? Do you get that? Apparently not since you're trying to tell me what she's saying using sentences meaning something different.

And good thing you have such time to not only be offended but to count how many words you were offended by v.v Didn't Hayabusa make the statement and i agreed that I'm not even talking about the article and rather a thing within the article?

DizzyDi
May 17, 2007, 10:07 AM
It'd be funny if this dog getting it's ears cut off set off some freaky chain of events that leads to WWIII or something.

Weeaboolits
May 17, 2007, 10:41 AM
You're missing one vital point, Durakken, her statement is an opinion and thus cannot be wrong.

KodiaX987
May 17, 2007, 12:19 PM
Go ahead and tell me exactly where do you see in the chick's quote any reference to this event being the worst thing to happen in the history of time. You want to spend so much of your attention on that quote? All right, we'll do just that.

I'm looking, in particular, at how your brain worked in such as way as to make you instantly get the drift of

"I've seen some pretty fucked up shit but that one takes the cake."

to then make the wildest assumptions out of

"You see a lot of pretty horrendous things but this is at the top of the list. I can't fathom how someone could do such a thing. It's just disgusting."

I got some news for you, my friend: same damn meaning. You're seeing bugs in places where they don't exist.

Sure, had she said something to the effect of

"Hitler himself couldn't have done worse."

or

"Hiroshima is nothing next to this dog."

or even

"This is the worst thing ever in all universes that exist and have yet to exist."

then maybe I would've seen a bit of a world reference in there. But there isn't any here. Between her quote and my little invention, the only difference is vocabulary. If that much was enough to change your entire line of associations in your head, then I must've destroyed most of a small galaxy with my post alone.

Better yet, let's go on a tour. I've got another post of yours in another window. You shoot at the guy who put down his dog, then a little later admit that you'd put your pet down if it was majorly sick as well. Then you went and made some sort of ambiguous statement about euthanasia - I'm still trying to decipher it, myself. Cryptic enough to fool someone into thinking Euthanasia is a country. And then a little later, you say that life is an incurable agony. Should I get my syringe ready for you or what? For everyone's sake, can you tell us which way you're facing? I don't know whether I'm talking to your head or your ass right now - you're spinning around too quickly to allow me to make out your physical shape.

How am I supposed to take anything you say at face value when you appear to trip on your own words as you type 'em out? Think, man. Think. Think about what you want to say and exactly what the hell is your stance on what you're going to talk about. You're not an entirely different person from one thread to the next; there has to be some sort of follow-up to your beliefs. So can you get on with the program and shape up some credibility?

Here's your homework: make a full interpretation of Nancy McCabe. Point out the words, spell out the evidence, write an essay if you want to, but give me more than "She's saying it's the worst thing in all of human history." For bonus marks, find the program almost everyone has that has a wordcount feature. Copy-pasting your posts one after another took a whole thirty seconds.

Garroway
May 17, 2007, 12:38 PM
I wonder if Durakken buys into his own bullshit...

Polly
May 17, 2007, 02:25 PM
On 2007-05-17 10:38, Garroway wrote:
I wonder if Durakken buys into his own bullshit...

He doesn't have to, he's already chock full of enough of it. Worst case of constipation I have ever witnessed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Triela on 2007-05-17 12:28 ]</font>

McLaughlin
May 17, 2007, 02:34 PM
I think the root problem here is A) He doesn't understand half the words he uses, and B) He takes everything in a literal context.

Grade 7 Literary Devices:

Analogy
Metaphor

Learn them.

ShinMaruku
May 17, 2007, 06:47 PM
I hate dogs so no simpathy from me. :E

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShinMaruku on 2007-05-17 16:47 ]</font>

Mixfortune
May 18, 2007, 12:13 AM
While on the half-assed topic of relativity, it seems pretty pointless to complain about a particular piece of discussion in the post you're replying to, but that doesn't seem to stop anyone.

Also, I'm going to go right out and toss in a verbal warning for Durakken here. Devil's advocate is fine if it makes you feel any better topic after topic, but when the original point of discussion is falling out of line and getting continuously pushed down by it, it becomes more akin to trolling.

Basically, watch your limits or you'll come out with something a bit more substantial than a verbal. That goes for anyone else in a similar position as well.

DurakkenX
May 18, 2007, 08:50 AM
Kodiax, Read it again and again and maybe you will be able to correctly read it one day. While it is similar to what you think it is saying a few words alter the meaning completely.

Garroway and Triela, What I say is not bullshyt, but just because I say it doesn't mean I believe everything that is factual. After all if everything made logical sense to us things in this world would be vastly different.

Obsidian, quit yapping, start paying attention, it's not like you have very many useful things you have spoken on...of course you have trolled many topics, but never are on topic which makes me wonder if your trolling comes from incompetency.

Mixfortune, If you are giving me a warning then I suggest you give the half-dozen people that keep trolling and flaming me in multiple topics regardless of what is said and in multiple forums or retract the warning. This is what I would imagine a fair person would do, then again according to those trolls i'm an insane, asshole, cunt, high, and have no credability, of course those are just the insults flung at recently that i can remember... So my imagination might be a little off on fairness and what deserves tact and respectability.

Weeaboolits
May 18, 2007, 09:02 AM
You misspelled "credibility".
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Mixfortune
May 18, 2007, 10:41 AM
On 2007-05-18 06:50, DurakkenX wrote:

Mixfortune, If you are giving me a warning then I suggest you give the half-dozen people that keep trolling and flaming me in multiple topics regardless of what is said and in multiple forums or retract the warning. This is what I would imagine a fair person would do, then again according to those trolls i'm an insane, asshole, cunt, high, and have no credability, of course those are just the insults flung at recently that i can remember... So my imagination might be a little off on fairness and what deserves tact and respectability.

You're right, buying into the flamebaiting and flaming back is against the rules as well, and later on I'll likely be writing up a sticky notice for this board that seems to not quite get it.

However, you also can't tell me what to do, so I'm not quite sure we're in any position to be arguing about whether a 'retraction' is in order or not. A warning isn't the death sentence, it's a warning, so take it as one and adjust accordingly.

Warning +1.

Also, topic locked to creator request.