PDA

View Full Version : So I started my new file today...

Weeaboolits
May 16, 2007, 08:00 PM
I dumped all my good items onto a new file on a first party card, thanks to my awesome mag, units and unused mats, I've got a level 6 HUney runnin' amok with a Photon Claw, also it felt strange running around with an Akiko's Frying Pan one-shotting everything as a level one HUney. o.0

Anyway, there goes my techs and an my lv. 82-ness... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

But it's worth it for not having to fear corruption whenever I play.

burning_card
May 16, 2007, 08:03 PM
Yes it is worth it. It's always fun running a tweaked character. I've got a level 41 RAmarl in ults right now, already maxed her materials and have her mag done, just sort of waiting for her to hit level 200 so i can see everything yellow lol.

Weeaboolits
May 17, 2007, 02:38 AM
It was kinda' nice to be able to tweak my character's appearance a bit (though all I did was make her about a head shorter), and since I can already equip my photon claw, I'm pretty happy, though I can't wait to be able to equip my DB shield again, but maybe I'll get some use out of my Yellow Barrier.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-05-17 00:39 ]</font>

Tweengo
May 17, 2007, 10:24 AM
I have 9 characters across 3 memory cards, all in Ult and with loads of decent rares, and some online items that I got from a trade. Seeing as I'm strictly offline, I dupe all the rares I make with the online items and spread them across memory cards. I love my photon boosters and Magic Water and the like. That way, I won't lose them all incase of the power in our house going out while saving. I know duping is frowned upon here, but who cares. Guarantees I won't lose my online items.

Saphion
May 17, 2007, 11:06 AM
Well it's hardly like you're spreading it among the online populace (for obvious reasons), and you aquired them legitly (I presume?), so really there's nothing wrong with it.

burning_card
May 17, 2007, 05:29 PM
ahh it's only really frowned upon if you'e duping items and trading them away for other items. It's just not cool...but the game is offline now a days on the gamecube, so GCN players can do what they friggen want lol. Unless you go to "that" place, which you still have to follow some kind of rules.

PSOgamer17
May 17, 2007, 08:23 PM
first party as in nintendo?

Weeaboolits
May 18, 2007, 10:21 AM
Yeah.

SStrikerR
May 18, 2007, 04:32 PM
ummmm, im wondering, can u copy ur char files to othre memery cards fromm ur main one in the not plus version? in plus u cant, but im wondering about the other.

Ketchup345
May 18, 2007, 04:41 PM
No. The save file is the same between the 2 versions.

SStrikerR
May 18, 2007, 04:42 PM
damn.