PDA

View Full Version : General/Battle drop rates

Blackstorm
May 17, 2007, 11:24 PM
Does anyone know the drop rate, monster and IDs that General/Battle drops for? I looked in the item database, but it didn't give any drop info. :

Thanks!

Kevino
May 18, 2007, 12:20 AM
well since general/battle is a common item it wont be in the databases and it's not good so i'm not sure why you want one. I'd say go for devil/battle or god/battle. other than thoes i'd say the chances for a general is about the same as anything else you'd find...

Splash
May 18, 2007, 12:55 AM
General/Battle = Useless

Honestly, equipping it makes very VERY little difference than without equipping. It is a waste of a slot. If you are going to need one of these units, get a Devil/Battle instead. Way more worth it. And if you have a Redria, God/Battle = must.

Blackstorm
May 18, 2007, 01:15 AM
I just plan to trade for a General/Battle so that I can get a tiny boost. A minuscule boost of speed is all I need right now to make leveling a bit easier so that I can get a better Battle unit later.

PSOgamer17
May 28, 2007, 08:01 PM
what level is you character and what ID

Kevino
May 28, 2007, 11:48 PM
let's put it this way. unless you're a fraction of a second off in your timing general/battle wont help PERIOD. so devil/battle is easy to get but for rediria god/battle as splash said is a MUST!

Jaspaller
May 29, 2007, 06:26 PM
I don't agree with everyone else on these posts since I personally found the General/Battle somewhat useful, but I'm not going to argue.

Devil/Battle and God/Battle are both much better choices. If you want to consider looking for one, well, just kill stuff. It's not a rare item so it's not gonna drop from a specific monster.

I've found them from enemies and also boxes. I'm not sure about Hard mode, but I've definitely seen ones drop in Very Hard and Ultimate.

SStrikerR
Jun 4, 2007, 06:33 PM
ive had general battles help me, but devil battles help a lot..god battles?
without a battle unit:wham wham wham.
with general battle:wham wham wham
devil battle:wham wham wham
god battle:whamwhamwham