PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2.... 'routine' server maintence huh?

Turbobrain
May 18, 2007, 01:37 AM
My ass it is.

I reckon its a fix for the dissapearing weps. No doubt they left it on the illegal items list aka stuff thats already on the disk but your not having yet.

I hope they get it right with the stuff next week.

Anyone know how long this will take? This server goes down a lot for 'routine maintence' imo.

Sychosis
May 18, 2007, 01:40 AM
...You're joking...right?

Maintenance happens pretty much every Friday (early)morning.

Additionally: http://www.pso-world.com/article.php?sid=1706

trunkszero
May 18, 2007, 01:55 AM
darn i was hoping to lvl a lil bit

Turbobrain
May 18, 2007, 02:03 AM
I did not hear anything other than this was 'routine maintence'. Let me say that all the lvl 65+ ppl in my party where like WTF anywayz. Other than last weeks update, Friday mornings have been pretty uneventfull for ages. The last impromtue fix was the authentication issue.... ages ago.

I would just like an idea of when it will be back up.

Garnet_Moon
May 18, 2007, 02:04 AM
Before maintenence today I got that nifty 10* Urasanara board and level 71. That made my day.

DemonCloak
May 18, 2007, 02:09 AM
There's something on pso world news about the disappearing items being fixed in this maintenance session.

FUFME
May 18, 2007, 03:12 AM
maintence is maintence

Niered
May 18, 2007, 08:46 AM
What we should all learn from this is that you go one week without maintenance and people automatically assume its the status quo.

Also, allow me to borrow a line from 4chan, LURK MOAR.

No seriously, do it. It was already announced that the server maintenance was going to fix the weapon boards and reimburse anyone that had lost anyting due to the problem.

Dj_SkyEpic
May 18, 2007, 02:26 PM
Welp. For people who's already synthed the weapon and was awaiting for it to come out... Now is the time to show off http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

pixelsofdeath
May 19, 2007, 06:18 AM
anyone try that beast nano trick-thing since the update?