PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Chat Problems

Nitro Vordex
May 18, 2007, 08:25 PM
I'm playing BB on a friends computer but the chat won't work when we play. I don't understand whats going on here. I press Spacebar and try to type, but no words come up.

EDIT: I got it working. If anyone has this problem then just PM me. Thanks for trying to help me!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nitro_Vordex on 2007-05-20 17:44 ]</font>

Saffran
May 19, 2007, 05:26 AM
No words come up as in, no letters appear in the bottom left corner or as in you can prepare the text but when you press enter, the chat bubble doesn't appear?

What input language? If jp, what input method?
I cannot type anything in chat mode if I change my language between the time I start the .exe and the time I actually want to chat. Maybe something like that happens to you too?

Axispoint
May 19, 2007, 09:52 AM
Your post doesn't really describe what you've done to try and chat, but try hitting F11 (think it's that one...) and go typing some words and see if that works.

Nitro Vordex
May 19, 2007, 08:17 PM
On 2007-05-19 03:26, Saffran wrote:
No words come up as in, no letters appear in the bottom left corner or as in you can prepare the text but when you press enter, the chat bubble doesn't appear?

What input language? If jp, what input method?
I cannot type anything in chat mode if I change my language between the time I start the .exe and the time I actually want to chat. Maybe something like that happens to you too?

Yeah, no words appear in the corner of the screen.I can type some things but not all of them. I use the English one I'm pretty sure. I can see the cursor but I can't type anything.