PDA

View Full Version : Very nice game

Warlord35
Feb 26, 2001, 02:27 PM
I would just like to thank Spy and DangerGirl for a very good trading experience and game last night. If you are ever looking for people to play with, I highly recommend these two. Thanks again for the great game guys!

"He who knows himself, knows all"

Danger_Girl
Feb 27, 2001, 04:09 AM
Wow thanks War! Your not so bad yourself. And...well, Spy is just plain insane. Take good care of that Kalaglog or whatever the hell its calledhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Spy
Feb 27, 2001, 05:26 AM
Hehe Warlord thx man, you're a cool player too, like many of the fine people here at PSO World.

Dnager Girl- Insane? I think not! Well maybe I guess...

Danger_Girl
Feb 27, 2001, 05:37 AM
Hell ya, I think your in need of repairs ya big tin can. You must have gotten some wires knocked loose. But still even if you are damaged your alot of fun. I also like the way you've memorized where to go everywere. When in doubt FOLLOW SPY!!!!!!!!!

Spy
Feb 27, 2001, 05:44 AM
lol I wish I had a few wires lose! Er... lol I wish I could memorize all that stuff. I just use my trusty perfect PSO Guide by Versus books. It has illustrated pictures dipicting every variation of every level, not to mention the offline quests as well.