PDA

View Full Version : it would be funny if...

googles
Dec 13, 2002, 12:34 PM
it would be funny if sonic team permanently banned the serials of everyone with a double canon, or any other rare that cant currently be found.

DirewolfX
Dec 13, 2002, 12:53 PM
You can't find a Double Cannon because you have to make it. Lavis Cannons can be found by Redria on Ultimate from a Pouilly Slime. Two Syncesta are needed to convert it to a Double Cannon. Syncesta can be found by Skyly Ultimate Mines (Baranz) and Oran Ultimate Forest (Hildetorr).

So in short, know what you're talking about before you make an obnoxious post. Granted, most of the Double Cannons out there are dupes, but how would you feel if you spent hours trading and hunting to make that one uber-weapon... and then got banned permanently from playing a game you paid for because some jackass assumed anyone with a Double Cannon was illegit?

What WOULD help is if ST marked each (rare) item with the guild card # of the person who made it and a unique identifier #... and if the servers see people with the same item that has the same guild card # and the same unique identifier #... it deletes both copies. It's not a perfect system, but it would work pretty well.

GimpyBoy
Dec 13, 2002, 01:04 PM
On 2002-12-13 09:53, DirewolfX wrote:
What WOULD help is if ST marked each (rare) item with the guild card # of the person who made it and a unique identifier #... and if the servers see people with the same item that has the same guild card # and the same unique identifier #... it deletes both copies. It's not a perfect system, but it would work pretty well.

It would work well until the AR comes out and they figure out how to hack that system, but it's a good idea. And like he said double cannons aren't dummied out. They're just really hard to make.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 13, 2002, 02:04 PM
It's pretty much a guarantee that all the DOUBLE CANNON on the US servers are duped.

Wewt
Dec 13, 2002, 02:15 PM
You can't find a Double Cannon because you have to make it. Lavis Cannons can be found by Redria on Ultimate from a Pouilly Slime. Two Syncesta are needed to convert it to a Double Cannon. Syncesta can be found by Skyly Ultimate Mines (Baranz) and Oran Ultimate Forest (Hildetorr).

So in short, know what you're talking about before you make an obnoxious post.
Wow. What an asshole.

Granted, most of the Double Cannons out there are dupes, but how would you feel if you spent hours trading and hunting to make that one uber-weapon... and then got banned permanently from playing a game you paid for because some jackass assumed anyone with a Double Cannon was illegit?
I know exactly how that would feel, because I played the Japanese version of GC PSO.

That requires work from Sonic Team. That won't happen.

DirewolfX
Dec 13, 2002, 02:35 PM
It's pretty much a guarantee that all the DOUBLE CANNON on the US servers are duped.

But there had to be one original from which the others were duped. It's possible that someone with more advanced hacking techniques such as Barubary made a hacked version from which the others were duped... but I wouldn't be surprised if a handful of people have made their own... especially Skylys, who can find all of the ingredients needed to make on in Offline mode.

Of course, I wouldn't accept a Double Cannon in a trade... I've made only two trades as it is... one was a Varista for a Diska of Braveman (oh boy, major dupage there) and the other was a Stag Cuttlery for a God/Arm (with a trusted friend).

Blue147
Dec 13, 2002, 03:07 PM
you guys are a bunch of morons "o may god it's dupe only cuz i haven't seen it befor or i've seen it alot!"not every thing is duped probly 0.05% is duped the dupe glich cuz your game files to fuck up so i dont think anyone is that dam stupid to try.and varistas aren't dupe thier just real easy to find i have like 5 of them.so you all need to stop takeing stupid pills and play the goddam game and quet being so dam stupid.

googles
Dec 14, 2002, 12:08 AM
On 2002-12-13 12:07, Blue147 wrote:

and quet being so dam stupid.

Id edit my post before i but that line in there..lol..

CorneliusPower
Dec 14, 2002, 06:59 AM
Pretty much any weapon you trade with 0%'s is legits. It's safe to say at least but as some of you from above stated, there had to be an original to be made before, in which duping to a lot of ppl, although can delete your character if done wrong, is worth for some, for this hot rare is a hot commodity on-line. I've yet to see one myself and i dont doubt that it is the best HU weapon in PSO. Who is this Barbury i keep hearing about? Anyways I think the serial number thing on each rare would be a fantastic idea, but as you guys stated, that would require work from Sonic Team and it wont happen, hopefully maintenece on the servers are patching these bugs if they do so exist. Sonic Team we believe in you. Heh. Peace peeps.