PDA

View Full Version : Item: Questions about the C-Bringer's Rifle...

StealthKab
Dec 13, 2002, 02:21 PM
I was wondering who is suppose to find the part from the Chaos Bringer and turn it into the rifle. I'm a RAmar Viridia and I've found a fairly good amount of enemy body parts. Even both arms from the Delsabers, multiple times.

Anyway, I was wondering if Viridia has a decent chance of getting the Chaos Bringer's part.

Mute
Dec 13, 2002, 04:13 PM
All IDs have the same change to find enemy parts. However, the C-Bringer's ??? arm seems to be one of the hardest of those parts to come across. I've never seen one myself. However, you tend to fight a greater concentration of Del Saber's compared to Chaos Bringers. Maybe this explains the reason more Del parts are found. Then again, perhaps the % chance for a Bringer to drop his or her arm is REALLY low compared to that of a Del. ;P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mute on 2002-12-13 13:15 ]</font>

Richard
Dec 14, 2002, 02:18 PM
Don't bother hunting Chaos Bringer's in V.Hard, they'll never drop the Bringer's Arm. However, in Ultimate mode the Dark Bringer WILL drop it, which really makes no sense, how in the frick would you make a C-Bringer's Rifle off a (Dark) Bringer's Arm? Same goes for Gran Sorcerer's Arm making a C-Sorcerer's Cane. I'm rambling now...

Annnnyways, yeah, they only drop it in Ultimate. =P

dj_dan
Dec 14, 2002, 03:10 PM
Richard, you are very right, it would not make any sense for a Dark Bringer to drop a Chaos Bringer's arm.

That's why in this game (GC ver.) the item names have changed.

C-Bringer's Rifle is now just Bringer's Rifle.
C-Sorcerers Cane is now just Sorcerer's Cane.

Both are found in ult mode.
Hope this was helpful.