PDA

View Full Version : Yellowdouble sabers, rare sabers?myth?

ReikenFeralsbane
Feb 26, 2001, 02:45 PM
i have this friend, seems pretty kool, seems to know alot, not a prick at all, very nice guy. well i asked him about yellow double sabers..... he says they are called
"Gladiators spike" .......i was like, tight, i must have.
also, to my amazement, he says there are some "special" double sabers, kinda like how sabers have 3 specials ( db's saber, kouldalg, and some other one)
the one he told me about is called "blind dual" i dont know if he was lying or not, but he seems pretty on the level. im also wondering if "dragon's elk" is real, the red double saber. i heard that was its name. also i heard about a "mega saber" that, when your PB is full, it launches "the ultimate phtoton blast" sounds killer, i must have......hell, i still need Kouldalog.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif onelas weapon i heard about is , i think a double saber, named "ultimus"........what a name....i must have......i'd like to hear your feedback.
http://us.f122.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter/pso.jpg?box=Inbox&MsgId=9589_10673_778_858_27246_0&bodyPart=2&filename=pso.jpg&YY=48065&order=down&sort=date&pos=0

Mengy
Feb 26, 2001, 03:16 PM
I have seen the red double saber in a Japanese game, I think it is called Stag Cutlery. As for a yellow version, I also have heard rumors but haven't seen one yet.

Seutekh
Feb 26, 2001, 03:21 PM
Sorry Meng... the stag is the violet double...

It does look red in certain lights or if your colors/tint on the TV aren't quite right.

The Gladiator spike is real, and although I've never seen a red double, it stands to reason there actually is one out there.

As for the other rares you mentioned... It wouldn't suprise me a bit. As much we've all seen, there's a lot more out there for us to find.

L0RDTemplar
Feb 26, 2001, 03:29 PM
No, sorry, stag cutlery is pinkish, close to red. I have one, my contrast is perfect. The violet one is called twin-brand.

Seutekh
Feb 26, 2001, 03:33 PM
Twin brand is blue... just like the brand is blue. Got a bit much red in yer tint. How old is yer tv? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Mengy
Feb 26, 2001, 03:35 PM
Okay, the Japanese player's double was more of a violet than red, so I guess it wasn't what you were talking about. I didn't know there was an actual RED double. I wonder how many different special weapons there really are in this game? It may take years before we find them all!

Ambrai
Feb 26, 2001, 05:15 PM
lol, I love how we are arguing about colors. And its black I tell ya!!

Android
Feb 26, 2001, 09:22 PM
Seeing is believing...

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD A STAG IS PURPLE

Ryoji
Feb 27, 2001, 03:34 AM
Yeah, the black one is cool. It does 1 hit kills and makes you look like Elvis in the town. Then there's the green paisley Double Saber, don't forget about that! When you hit the enemies with it, they turn into little Sonic Adventure creatures which you can collect and have your Mag play with them to evolve them into Chao! And of course there is the golden-brown plaid double saber...which gives you an infinite combo and nourishes your body through osmosis with the DC controller, so you don't have to take a break to get food! Isn't that handy?

Don't make me get into mag types...hehe

Ambel
Feb 27, 2001, 03:44 AM
well, There is a BLACK DOUBLE SABER. yeah, I swear it! few days ago in Elara server.

but haven't saw the yellow yet...