PDA

View Full Version : A Question to all you Summit Moon owners...

Munki
Dec 13, 2002, 04:58 PM
I have recently begun the hunt for a Magic Rock: Moola to make my very own Summit Moon (and I will love it and pet it and call it george). I was quite content with my Twinkle Star, until somebody made me look at the stats for the Summit Moon.

Now I have some questions about this seemingly marvelous weapon. According to the stats it Adds the same amount of MST, adds 45 DFP (TS adds none), and has higher ATP as well. And it requires 20 less MST to use than a Twinkle Star(although that is a minor point). Here is the kicker for me though. It adds 30% to all Simple techs, vs. 20% for all Simple techs for Twinkle Star.

Is all that information correct? The reason I wonder is that Moon is a cane type weapon, and all the cane types tend to only boost one spells power, not multiple. And they don't typically boost MST either. Both of those abilities are reserved for Wands usually.

And the weapon doesn't seem any more rare. Correct me if I am wrong, but the Magic Rock: Moola and Star Amplifier are about the same, rareness-wise.

Anyway, sometimes the info on this site is v2 or hasn't been updated, so I wanted to confirm that this weapon really is much better than the Twinkle Star. For lower MST requirement, and about the same difficulty to get.

Anyway, thanks for listening! And thanks for any answers!

dj_dan
Dec 14, 2002, 03:38 PM
Good Question!
Ok here goes..

***Magical Piece Stats:
ATP + 240
MST + 30
ATA + 92 (Warped stat, I have 50%hit)
MST Required:800
Description:Boosts Mid Level Attack Techniques
Gifoie Damage:572

***Twinkle Star:
ATP + 175
MST + 55
ATA + 90 (Warped stat, I have 50%hit)
MST Required:670
Description:Boosts Low Level Attack Techniques
Foie Damage:640

***Summit Moon:
ATP + 298
MST + 55
ATA + 87 (Warped stat, I have 45%hit)
EVP + 45
MST Required:650
Description:Increases mental strength (no mention of boosting techs)
Foie Damage:693
Gifoie Damage:445

So there you have it.
Use the numbers how ever you want, but I think you have your answer. They are accurate numbers as I just tested this all about 4 minutes ago.

As for the spells I was using, it doesn't matter what level they were, or my mst etc, because the variables were the same for all tests. It was just to show the difference in damage.

Hope this was helpful!