PDA

View Full Version : Should I have done this?

3---Hit---U
May 21, 2007, 02:19 PM
When my card was corrupted I was really pissed off. I made new chars but the one I had on my corrupted card was a RAcast. I made another and never played on it so i deleted it for a RAmarl which i also didn't touch yet, did I make a good choice or should I go back to a RAcast. The other chars I have and I'm keeping are HUcaseal, RAcaseal, and HUnewearl. I thought a RAmarl would be good because I have my HUney far but was disappointed with its ATA being absolutely garbage, so I want your opinions on what to choose.

Weeaboolits
May 21, 2007, 02:22 PM
Ramarl is good, can use goos techs as well as guns, using zonde to target is fun! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Banish
May 21, 2007, 04:18 PM
RAcast all the way! Btw, it's the Deband/Shifta magic that rocks if you're a human Ranger.

Weeaboolits
May 21, 2007, 04:22 PM
I found lining up my shots to be cumbersome at times in PSO, I generally prefered hunter. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

burning_card
May 21, 2007, 05:16 PM
It depends man. RAcast is awesome, but RAmarl's can handle themselves A LOT better solo. I've got a lvl 59 RAmarl in ult mines right now and she's kicking ass. Just try her out, she pays off (poil her with j&Z S&D, but make sure Jellen is a high level and you'll never have trouble, same with a FOneweral)

3---Hit---U
May 21, 2007, 06:54 PM
ok well i think ill try out my ramarl and see what i like more

burning_card
May 21, 2007, 07:52 PM
she's pretty fun, got mine into ults mid 30's, great character. Make sure you get the frozen shooter!

HellBentFiber
May 28, 2007, 10:01 PM
hehe yeah, frozen shooter=ownage...but yeah....I like RAcasts, if you want my opinion...

amtalx
May 28, 2007, 10:14 PM
RAcasts make the world a better place.

burning_card
May 29, 2007, 04:55 PM
it just depends on how you want to play. RAmarl is great if you want to take the time to micro manage groups. She's a pain in the ass if you want an easier play style, but she's a damn good character. The RAcast however is easier to just play, MIO. He won't have to worry about J&Z, S&D. He just has high HP and traps to even himself out. It dependso n whether you want a character that can blow through a level with techs early on or a character that with a little more time can be deadly and an awesome tank to troll through the zones with.