PDA

View Full Version : Item: agito auw 1975

Jeffrey
Dec 13, 2002, 05:30 PM
Is agito auw 1975 a good weapon for a HUcaseal? Is this the same thing as the rumored, white, "True Agito" or is all that bs? I'd like to know if it's worth my time before I let any more Pal Rappys screw me with Dimates and Mesta. Thankyoo. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TeamPhalanx
Dec 13, 2002, 05:36 PM
It is the true AGITO, and it's (I think) the best saber type weapon available in the game.

Jeffrey
Dec 13, 2002, 06:19 PM
See, right there. That's a good example of something that's good to know.
Thank you.

Jeffrey
Dec 13, 2002, 06:49 PM
I singled out a PINKAL Pal Rappy, was about to cast the deathblow when it pecked me for critical damage and ate all my level 79 FOmars HP.
SHUT UP!!!!!
*cry*

Jeffrey
Dec 14, 2002, 01:28 AM
Five hours later, I find another one. I try to grantz the other rappys from a distance and scare them amay. the target is on the Al rappy, and grants goes off behind me and off to the left and scares off the Pal rappy... instead of any of the other seven al rappys in front of me.

And then I used PSO as a frisbee.

Jeffrey
Dec 14, 2002, 01:55 AM
Trifluid...

Can PINKAL get the AGITO or is this entire game just screwing with me? I have nothing to show for today except a huge pile of STAG CUTLERY.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 14, 2002, 06:28 AM
Well, getting one from the Pal Rappy is like getting a LAVIS CANNON from a Pouilly Slime; the actual odds of it dropping one is fairly low.

RuByFiRe
Dec 14, 2002, 11:24 AM
I was looking at the findings database and it said Viridia can find it from a normal pal rappy is this true or just a mistake? I made a post for this but noone answered it.

LollipopLolita
Dec 14, 2002, 11:34 AM
RuByFiRe, we must have made a mistake. i'll take it off.

Jeffiroth
Dec 15, 2002, 05:14 AM
last i checked, someone DID confirm getting it off of the norm al rappy for VIRIDIA. hmm. .. .

LollipopLolita
Dec 15, 2002, 06:28 AM
oh
well guess that's a confirm

Lileya
Dec 15, 2002, 06:47 AM
On 2002-12-15 03:28, LollipopLolita wrote:
oh
well guess that's a confirm

Come on, this guy was just BSing you! How would be the odds than a normal al rappy drop one of the best weapon of this game?!? ON NORMAL? O_O

LollipopLolita
Dec 15, 2002, 07:05 AM
jesus calm Rohrbach, what's with you

it was off anyhow

Lileya
Dec 15, 2002, 02:59 PM
On 2002-12-15 04:05, LollipopLolita wrote:
jesus calm Rohrbach, what's with you

it was off anyhow

Ok... o_O Hmm hmm... o_O

I was just kind of joking on the evidence... I think you shouldn't take me all seriously like that... =/

Munki
Dec 15, 2002, 03:18 PM
Can't some rares only be found online?

I imagine that something as strong as a True Agito would be something you couldn't find in Fake in Yellow quests. I have found countless Pal Rappies (and defeated them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif) in that quest, and they never gave me anything. I probably destroyed close to 25 Pal rappies there.

But then I figured that it may only be available online! So anyway, can anybody confirm this to be true? Or is it findable offline?

TeamPhalanx
Dec 15, 2002, 03:29 PM
Only quest specific items are online exclusive, all others are available offline.

Lileya
Dec 15, 2002, 03:38 PM
On 2002-12-15 12:18, Munki wrote:

But then I figured that it may only be available online! So anyway, can anybody confirm this to be true? Or is it findable offline?

Found my true agito off of the 6th or 7th pal rappy I encountered in Fake In Yellow.

Jeffrey
Dec 16, 2002, 04:41 PM
I'm gonna keep on looking then... but this weapon better be pretty damn godlike, that's all I can say.

Anybody know the max grind? probably zero, right?
*hopes 99*

Lileya
Dec 16, 2002, 06:16 PM
On 2002-12-16 13:41, Jeffrey wrote:
I'm gonna keep on looking then... but this weapon better be pretty damn godlike, that's all I can say.

Anybody know the max grind? probably zero, right?
*hopes 99*

Yeah it's pretty damm good, kinda like a lavis cannon.

You were right, you can't grind it XD

Nani-chan
Dec 16, 2002, 09:04 PM
It's a 800 atp hunter saber, 13 star weapon. There is a very low market for it. I've tried to get yaskimov and other guns for the one I found with no luck.

Nani-chan
Dec 16, 2002, 09:08 PM
Sorry I meant the Orotiagito is the weapon I was talking about. The auw 1975 is the unconverted form. You take it to the special tekker in the quest "Seek my master" after you complete every offline quest.

edit: Don't worry if it takes a very long time to get one.
It's a very awesome weapon. I think it drops a lot less than other rare items since it's a fantastic item for such a easy area.
St probably wants it hard to get so it won't over circulate.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2002-12-16 18:14 ]</font>

Jeffrey
Dec 16, 2002, 11:08 PM
If its such a godlike weapon, then why can't you trade it? I'll give ya 10 photon drops for it. Deal? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nani-chan
Dec 17, 2002, 12:04 AM
That's a great deal, it's almost as good as the current offers such as a inferno bazooka... and the other offer a angel harp.... I will put you on the list just like those people.... u.u lol
It's not a god-like weapon if you're not a hunter.. I'm just saying it's adds 800 atp and has 13 stars and that looks impressive to me.

edits: seriously if I could get it easily I could just take all awful trades knowing I could get another. I was hoping someone would have some 12 star ranger weapon to trade so that's why I thought it would be worth it even when time and time again the rare was instead a monofluid or meseta. u.u
Not a good market now at all, too early.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2002-12-16 21:22 ]</font>