PDA

View Full Version : An alternative to cure/paralysis

HC82
Dec 13, 2002, 05:57 PM
I wanted to test if sacred cloth really does prevent paraysis. Long story short it does prevent paralysis.

Just wanted to post that helpfull bit of gameplay info.

Kupi
Dec 13, 2002, 07:57 PM
I am now officially on a search-and-obtain mission for one of those things. Paralysis is so @#$%ing annoying that to have it prevented in its entirity would be a godsend. Thanks for the info! ^_^

Shrevn
Dec 13, 2002, 09:41 PM
Youd have easier luck in finding the cloth... since its hella weak and used in only a high lv. The slot its way better do, I have cure/para and cure/freeze those are the only two really worth using if you ask me. Any other you can anty yourself and its gone!

MarkXIII
Dec 14, 2002, 11:46 AM
I have 2 for trade.

Kayumi
Dec 14, 2002, 12:47 PM
On 2002-12-13 18:41, _Murphy_Lee_ wrote:
Youd have easier luck in finding the cloth... since its hella weak and used in only a high lv. The slot its way better do, I have cure/para and cure/freeze those are the only two really worth using if you ask me. Any other you can anty yourself and its gone!

Except shock. But sol atomizers'll apparently hit that. Haven't tried yet--I don't carry Sols much and I try not to get shocked, while I'm at it.

RagMasterRappy
Dec 14, 2002, 12:50 PM
I found these things called "antiparalysis." They're really cheap and availabe in the shop too!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RagMasterRappy on 2002-12-14 09:52 ]</font>

milk
Dec 14, 2002, 02:37 PM
On 2002-12-14 09:50, RagMasterRappy wrote:
I found these things called "antiparalysis." They're really cheap and availabe in the shop too!

Will you trade them?

RagMasterRappy
Dec 14, 2002, 02:53 PM
On 2002-12-14 11:37, milk wrote:

On 2002-12-14 09:50, RagMasterRappy wrote:

Will you trade them?

Ok, if you see me online I might be able to give you some, but they're in high demand right now.

googles
Dec 14, 2002, 03:49 PM
you can only carry around 10 of those. In episdoe 2 ultimate temple they get used up FAST.

Ness
Dec 14, 2002, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the tip man. If only I could find a sacred cloth.....

HC82
Dec 14, 2002, 08:09 PM
Antiparalysis goes up so fast in ulti temple it's ridiculious. As a Fo keeping the lillies in check from casting megid means getting paralyzed after hitting them with RA techs, because you want to hit all the lillies in the room at once, not just one.

Anywho I find in very usefull, and the armor has cool graphics. But DFP/EVP wise simply having the cure unit on is better. Too bad it's not that easy to FIND*.

Another use tidbit:
Cure/freeze is not that usefull. Just wiggle the joy stick from left to right and you can get out of being frozen in less then a second. The faster the better.

Annoy
Dec 14, 2002, 11:22 PM
Except shock. But sol atomizers'll apparently hit that. Haven't tried yet--I don't carry Sols much and I try not to get shocked, while I'm at it.

Yeah...they'll cure Shock... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I should know

Whatley
Dec 15, 2002, 03:00 AM
It's good to be an android. Don't have to worry about paralysis or poison. Just have to watch out for shorting out and freezing. Man I wish there was a state/maintenance.

The_Drake
Dec 15, 2002, 06:03 AM
Personally, I hate the confuse traps the most. So very annoying, especially when you have four Delsabres breathing down your neck.

CajunSamurai
Dec 15, 2002, 06:42 AM
Except shock. But sol atomizers'll apparently hit that. Haven't tried yet--I don't carry Sols much and I try not to get shocked, while I'm at it.Ohh, how I hate shock. But yes, sols will fix that in a snap, but sols are ALSO much more expensive than any other status-healing item. I tend to either carry 10 sols or 10 of both antipara and antidote depending on my character. Sure does suck to not have sols when you're shocked though. Much more annoying than paralysis IMO.

BrokenHope
Dec 15, 2002, 10:29 AM
I perfer to use cure/shock or cure/paralysis which i swap out depending on which area i'm doing, i pretty much hated doing ult CCA before i got my cure/shock those gibbons are so damn annoying.

MarkXIII
Dec 15, 2002, 03:25 PM
Sacred Cloth is pretty easy to find if you are Purplenum. In three Fake in Yellow attempts i recieved 2 of them.