PDA

View Full Version : so..... shadoog bullet elements?

xennec
May 21, 2007, 05:44 PM
I know that in the beta each shadoog had a set bullet element, but has info been released if it will stay like this? I for one would prefer buying a bullet PA instead of being forced to use one element.

Kent
May 21, 2007, 06:41 PM
I don't believe any additional information relating to this has been released.

But it kinda makes sense - you trade the ability to have your left-hand weapon bullet vary to your needs, to have an automated turret that you don't need to worry about.

Soukosa
May 21, 2007, 07:31 PM
You're not stuck with a particular element with any of them. You can synth them to have any element you desire and then it gains the SE that goes along with that element. The ones from the stores have an element associated with them purely to give beta testers an easier way to try them out.

Hrith
May 22, 2007, 04:11 AM
Note the SE that goes with the element are not exactly the same as regular bullets.

Soukosa
May 22, 2007, 04:54 AM
It went something like this:
Fire - Burn
Ice - Freeze
Lightning - Shock
Earth - Stun
Light - Not sure o.O
Dark - Some say Infect while someone else said Down. Never tried one personally...

MSAksion
May 23, 2007, 06:42 PM
WOW an auto-firing Earth turret that Stuns! Take that BEEZ! BEEZ! BEEZ!

Honestly i think STUN is a much more useful skill than SILENCE. Enemies that use TECH are usually very Silence Resistant. But Stun works like a better version of SHOCK or FREEZE.

Now even Full Fighters can do Status Effects. Wait... every job except ForteFighter has access to good status inducing guns, TECH or Traps right?

Hrith
May 25, 2007, 11:13 AM
hello there sig limits

panzer_unit
May 25, 2007, 12:58 PM
Is there a PA for Shadoogs... or do you just get base ATA and ATP (w/ element) ?