PDA

View Full Version : The SKYLY and the Chainsawd

Neifan
Dec 13, 2002, 10:33 PM
Hokay, I know SKYLIES can find the Chainsawd in Ulty Caves, but how common is it? Is it disgustingly common like Dragon Slayer, or do I have a long, tiring search ahead of me?

Jeffrey
Dec 14, 2002, 01:44 AM
Dragon Slayers are common? I should have one but I have a dozen Last Survivors instead..... want one?

NoeGenisis
Dec 14, 2002, 06:15 AM
Dragon Slayers were not common for me but chainswords bloody well were i would find around 8 every time i went thru Ultimate ruins they are one of the skyly curses.

Neifan
Dec 14, 2002, 11:55 AM
Well, I still have yet to find a Chainsawd, but I just picked up a Sange off a Mil Lilly, so that's okay. You may be envious of me now.

NoeGenisis
Dec 14, 2002, 03:21 PM
Nah not envious, just happy 4 you its always good when you find something cool, just makes me want to play for those extra few hours just in case.......lol

VulpesMundi
Dec 14, 2002, 11:42 PM
Dragon Slayers are fairly common in this version, but nowhere near as common as Last Survivor. =-.-=

Unlike in version 2 where Chain Sawds were grotesquely common (people would complain of literally finding dozens per trip thru the Ult Cave), they're fairly difficult to come by this time around. I've made numerous trips thru the Ultimate Cave and only managed to find one Chain Sawd so far. They're dropped by Vulmer, so watch for one to drop a red box.

Neifan
Dec 15, 2002, 01:05 AM
Hmmm, that kinda stinks. Thanks for the info, though. I hope I have an easier time finding a Chainsawd than I have trying to find a Dragon Claw. I'm really starting to hate the Sil Dragon.