PDA

View Full Version : Which ID finds Pan Arm's Arms

Driadyte
Dec 13, 2002, 11:40 PM
They are by far my favorite weapon, I've loved daggers since v1, and I actually had a (hacked) pair in v1, right before my character got corrupted (lv 98, argh!). The point is, which ID finds Pan Arm's arms, as I really want a pair. I searched the item database, but didn't see any helpful info. I've also heard that they're probably the most rare of the enemy weapons, so I could be searching a while. All I really need is someone of the right ID that's level 40/80 to make games for me and leave.

kanyon
Dec 14, 2002, 01:25 AM
From what I understand, the Pan Arm Blades are found in Ultimate Mode Caves, not Spaceship, by killing it when it is together. I have not heard of any ID really being better at finding them though.

Driadyte
Dec 14, 2002, 01:32 AM
I know that you have to kill it together, I would have been looking in Caves anyway. I was asking what ID because I heard some guy saying that he's never heard of anyone but Whitill's finding it. Of course, that was on GameFAQs, so I don't know how reliable it is.

NoeGenisis
Dec 14, 2002, 06:17 AM
yep kill it together. My mate found them with a yellowboze i havnt found them and im a skyly.

BrokenHope
Dec 14, 2002, 06:25 AM
Friend found them with bluefull on ult mode.