PDA

View Full Version : GC: Reccomended equip for a FOnewm? PSO

Azuriel
May 24, 2007, 05:41 AM
Basically:

I'm wondering what gear I should equip my FOnewm with. I can obtain just about everything, as my friends and I've covered every single section ID >.>.....If any of you have reccomendations, for both a frame, barrier, weapon, slots, etc...

Post here. My FOnewm is mainly for blasting away whole rooms - Me and my friend love doing that ^_^;

Jaspaller
May 24, 2007, 02:28 PM
If you think you can get it, get a Psycho Wand. Also a Smoking Plate should do you some good. As for shield you could go for the Tripolic shield unless someone has a better suggestion. Merges might also be a good thing to use as well at higher levels when you can withstand blows from most monsters..

Banish
May 24, 2007, 04:39 PM
Yeah...Merges of any type of techs are a must for a Force...

And when you find materials, use only Mind; for that is what a Force only needs.

Smoking Plate is probably a good choice also, but it is very hard to find. I only found one with 0 slots, but I can't use it. Try going for a Sacred Cloth, and then a Smoking Plate.

Azuriel
May 24, 2007, 05:02 PM
Alrighties. I'll be sure to work hard at it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Valis
May 26, 2007, 02:12 AM
I love my FOnewm, the advice I'd give is:

Just get armour with 4 slots and the best def/evp you can until you can get scared cloth or smoking plate. Smoking plate may not be the best armor in the game for a FO but since it's unique to a FOnewm it's nice to use it. Sacred Cloth is very nice for areas with lilies.

My personal preference for mats was not all mind, it's pretty easy to max out a FOnewms MST so I went for 80 mind, 32 def and 38 evade. I'm at 159 now with a 15def, 185 mind mag, 2 god/mind and 2 god/body, maxing my mind and Def.

I like a merge for each RA tech, and a resta merge if you're teaming up.

I don't use anything in my hands right now, I prefer the increase tech spam speed. I'd only swap for a psycho wand or prophets of motav, possibly a sorceror's arm.

Enjoy your FOnewm.