PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: What planet's purification missions will you do

frosty003
May 24, 2007, 06:37 PM
I figured it was about time I came back to the Universe lol. Especially since the firebreak event is about to start. I was pretty tired of running crimson beast with the world because thats the only place i could find anyone. anyway, I just wanted to ask what everyones plans are for the event. I personally may do the Moatoab mission first.... no ever goes to moa.... but now seems like a better time than any to go there. So take a vote!

VanHalen
May 24, 2007, 06:39 PM
Moatoob first since it seems the hardest with lvl 85 monsters. Then Neudaiz, then Parum.

frosty003
May 24, 2007, 06:41 PM
thats the same reason why im choosing it first. seems like the hardest to do at first.

CelestialBlade
May 24, 2007, 06:52 PM
This may have been answered before, and if so, please direct me to the information....but I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to how Firebreak works. VanHalen mentioned lv. 85 monsters and I was wondering about how the Firebreak missions actually worked. Is there a static difficulty level, or will players have a choice in the matter? Also, is there a level requirement for the missions? If so then I'd better get my GT to 60 tonight... >_>;

Kimil
May 24, 2007, 06:57 PM
I'm not sure... I'm gussing Parum will be done first though, or Neudaiz ( it is the easiest I hear http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif )

frosty003
May 24, 2007, 07:01 PM
I do know that there are level requirements for the missions. Lvl 65 being the highest level requirement for the some of the missions. Im not quite sure how the missions play out though. And I also heard the missions are ranked C-A. no S and above.....

VanHalen
May 24, 2007, 07:03 PM
On 2007-05-24 16:52, Typheros wrote:
This may have been answered before, and if so, please direct me to the information....but I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to how Firebreak works. VanHalen mentioned lv. 85 monsters and I was wondering about how the Firebreak missions actually worked. Is there a static difficulty level, or will players have a choice in the matter? Also, is there a level requirement for the missions? If so then I'd better get my GT to 60 tonight... >_>;

All here
http://psu.amesani.org/project/mission/list.php?type=3

Credit to Sounomi!

frosty003
May 24, 2007, 07:06 PM
thanks for the link vanhalen. that clears some things up.

Neith
May 24, 2007, 07:07 PM
I'll probably work on all three, but mainly Neudaiz. I want my Neudaiz back D:

CelestialBlade
May 24, 2007, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the link. That Frying Pan WILL be mine.

frosty003
May 24, 2007, 07:27 PM
On 2007-05-24 17:25, Typheros wrote:
Thanks for the link. That Frying Pan WILL be mine.

lol yea. the frying pan looks cool.... I want it too. guess on friday it will be time to get to work eh?

Golto
May 24, 2007, 07:41 PM
We won't be getting those Fire Break Missions with the lvl 100 monsters on Parum for 2 weeks from Friday. So I guess Moatoob first.

From the official site

The following Firebreak missions will be available:
Heatwave Island
Neudaiz: Ohtoku City
Flower of Flames
Neudaiz: Ohtoku City-Agata Islands
Sea of Fire
Parum: Holtes City
Burning Garden
Parum: Holtes City-Raffon Meadow Field Base
Scorched Valley
Moatoob: Dagora City

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20070524a

Soukosa
May 24, 2007, 07:46 PM
Just do them all at least once to make sure you get the frying pan. Then after that just ignore Parum til the labs missions unless for some reason you actually like the Parum ones. The neudaiz ones can be soloed (though you can only get rank B on the 2nd one) and the moatoob one is like PSO's endless nightmare on crack. The first parum ones just seem sucky.

VanHalen
May 24, 2007, 07:51 PM
Now I heard before that Gudda Skela drops during this event and on Moatoob. Is this true? Or would it most likely be where there are lvl 100 monsters. Or not drop at all.

Golto
May 24, 2007, 07:55 PM
The 10* knuckle board might drop in the lvl 100 monster mission from Jishagaras on Parum not Moatoob.

VanHalen
May 24, 2007, 07:57 PM
I hope so. I love knuckle type weapons.

Lykos
May 24, 2007, 07:58 PM
I'm not gonna lie. I've been on Parum for most of PSU and I plan on staying there until one of my friends wants to run Rainbow Beast S2 or Neudaiz or Moatoob gets some better missions. That Absolute Zero on crack mission sounds tight, so I might try that out, but my first stop will probably be Parum.

Saigan
May 24, 2007, 08:03 PM
My wife will actually be returning to the game for this and she's a fan of Moatoob so that will probably be our primary stomping grounds.

Jakosifer
May 24, 2007, 08:46 PM
Gonna do Neudaiz, Parum, then Moatoob. We're a three man team so its best to go with the easiest ones first. =/

frosty003
May 25, 2007, 01:16 AM
On 2007-05-24 17:57, VanHalen wrote:
I hope so. I love knuckle type weapons.

Im not really a fan of knuckles, but I'd sure as hell like to find them so i can start liking them.

Isabella
May 25, 2007, 02:21 AM
O.O 10
STa....r
nu...x

Ash1ey
May 25, 2007, 03:18 AM
I'll goto moatoob first, not just cause of the monster levels, but because seeing moatoob in fire contamination is new http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

imfanboy
May 25, 2007, 03:39 AM
Wherever my friends are. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif