PDA

View Full Version : Heroes!!!

Gaderffii
May 24, 2007, 09:52 PM
YES!!! The first season was AAWESSOOMME!!! I cannot friggen wait the next one!!! So any way, I wanna know what you thought about the finale. Oh ya share your thoughts plz. PS Sylar ownz0rs.

Wyndham
May 25, 2007, 09:01 PM
I dson't watch tv. o_o

foamcup
May 25, 2007, 09:22 PM
Same here.

DurakkenX
May 25, 2007, 10:06 PM
Heroes is good it just doesn't know how to make a climatic ending...there was no tension at all. It's one of the shows i intend to continue watching till canceled

EphekZ
May 26, 2007, 12:23 AM
On 2007-05-25 20:06, DurakkenX wrote:
Heroes is good it just doesn't know how to make a climatic ending...there was no tension at all. It's one of the shows i intend to continue watching till canceled

indeed. Peter's death just seemed really fast and anticlimactic the rest of the season was great though.

ShadowDragon28
May 26, 2007, 06:27 AM
Heroes is damn good, excellent series.

Sorry Heroes is NOT like Dragon's BallZ/NaRutardoNinjaDragonsZ, or some other overblown over-the-top totally fantastical non-sense with somekind of over-the-top flashy showdown every ep. People shouldn't expect it to be.

It's about this: If people with extraodinary special abilities were *real* how whould they handle it? How would it affect thier lives ? And would some use those abilities to help others, hide away from the world, try to manipulate things, or use their abilities in more twisted and vile ways for their own twisted and psychotic reasons (as in Sylar)?

This is what "Heroes" is about, the human factor and the close to but not quite "real" "realism" factor of Heroes. That combined along with excellent production values, excellent storyline, well-rounded characrters played by good actors make Heroes one of the FEW shows on TV actually WORTH watching...

DurakkenX
May 26, 2007, 11:16 AM
On 2007-05-25 22:23, EphekZ wrote:

On 2007-05-25 20:06, DurakkenX wrote:

indeed. Peter's death just seemed really fast and anticlimactic the rest of the season was great though.

rewatch the episode, that spoiler is not what happens. You got the wrong brother...

Banish
May 26, 2007, 12:12 PM
Doesn't watch televison alot.

Gaderffii
May 26, 2007, 11:28 PM
I enjoy the fact SYLAR ISNT DEAD.

Blitzkommando
May 27, 2007, 12:56 AM
On 2007-05-26 04:27, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Heroes is damn good, excellent series.

Sorry Heroes is NOT like Dragon's BallZ/NaRutardoNinjaDragonsZ, or some other overblown over-the-top totally fantastical non-sense with somekind of over-the-top flashy showdown every ep. People shouldn't expect it to be.

It's about this: If people with extraodinary special abilities were *real* how whould they handle it? How would it affect thier lives ? And would some use those abilities to help others, hide away from the world, try to manipulate things, or use their abilities in more twisted and vile ways for their own twisted and psychotic reasons (as in Sylar)?

This is what "Heroes" is about, the human factor and the close to but not quite "real" "realism" factor of Heroes. That combined along with excellent production values, excellent storyline, well-rounded characrters played by good actors make Heroes one of the FEW shows on TV actually WORTH watching...

After reading that I know to add it to the list of "avoid at all costs" shows. Cut it any way you want, it's just another damned (un)reality show.

Gaderffii
May 27, 2007, 01:11 AM
YOU ASSWAFFLE!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? LMAO YOU COMARE IT TO A REALITY SHOW!!! LOSER!!!!!

Gaderffii
May 27, 2007, 01:12 AM
IT aint EVEN CLOSE to reality...

Gaderffii
May 27, 2007, 01:14 AM
I drawed a picture BTW...

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3306/heroeslzu5.jpg

Firocket1690
May 27, 2007, 10:49 AM
sure. great series. watched every episode.
... downloaded midnight after it aired 'cause I can never catch the 9pm.

ehh. it was fun. 'cept for the ante-spoiler. 'cept in Ep21, where they claim to be post-apocalypse.
Peter's still around. more pissed than ever. Just ... kinda alive to be someone supposed to have blown up in the starry night sky. No, seriously. hueg liek xbox sized nuclear explosion goes off, and all he gets is ... a new hairstyle and the ever popular scar across the face. 'cause that's how one looks after blowing up.

.. in other news. First episode, Dr. Suresh said God represents himself as a cockroach. You see one in the little room when HRG captures Sylar. There's another at Sylar's bloody manhole/pipe. Sylar's not dying off anytime soon.

Linderman's death was badass though. like hiro. <_<;

oh, and discussion provoking spoilers posted above.

Gaderffii
May 27, 2007, 11:44 AM
Plus they resigned Quinto for season 2. God Hiro is BADASS though

ShadowDragon28
May 27, 2007, 04:19 PM
"Heroes" is not a Reality show.

It's a qausi-speculative Drama as in FICTION. *sigh*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-05-27 14:22 ]</font>

Blitzkommando
May 27, 2007, 08:53 PM
On 2007-05-27 14:19, ShadowDragon28 wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-05-27 14:22 ]</font>

That's what makes up a reality show. Lost is a 'reality' show as well even though it's horribly fake as well. 'Human factors' is what has raped television to being the utter shit that it is today.

DurakkenX
May 27, 2007, 10:19 PM
Norvekh you are wrong... reality show is a show that supposedly is unscripted...they include, survivor, big brother, and american idol.

Heroes is a regular show and is nothing like a reality show... It's more or less X-men without calling it that... it has all the same elements but different characters.

Shattered_weasel
May 27, 2007, 10:33 PM
On 2007-05-27 18:53, Norvekh wrote:

That's what makes up a reality show. Lost is a 'reality' show as well even though it's horribly fake as well. 'Human factors' is what has raped television to being the utter shit that it is today.

Horribly fake...reality. Now you are spouting nonsense.

Gaderffii
May 27, 2007, 11:30 PM
On 2007-05-27 18:53, Norvekh wrote:

JUST GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE!

Rubius-sama
May 28, 2007, 04:20 PM
Ending was weaksauce imo, but I didn't care because the rest of the series made up for it with awesomeness. Best TV series I've ever seen.

BTW if you guys missed any episodes you can catch em all here:

http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/41