PDA

View Full Version : PC: Windows Vista Solution

WolfBlade
May 25, 2007, 02:53 AM
Well my issue was when I Installed the game, there was always "ONE" pacth that keeps downloading over and over again.After that patch is done, its said that the patch is save in my computer, but then when you hit a key the window dissapear.And the PSU Main menu show up again,and when you click Network mode, it does the same thing over and over.

WELL THIS IS WHAT I DID
1.I Installed Direct X(the one that came on the DVD)
2.Then right click PSU icon.
-click on Properties
-then click compatibility tab
-make sure compability mode is on Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
3.Also under compability tab, on the bottom there an area the said Privilage Level so Check that box(run this program as an admistator)
4.So now save you work, click APPLY, then click OK.

IF ALL GOES WELL ITS SHOULD DOWNLOAD A NEW PATH(I CANT REMEMBER BUT THE SIZE OF FILE STARTS WITH #5.

WELL THATS I GOT MY VISTA TO WORK, PLZ COMMENT IF THIS TOPIC WAS USEFULL Very Happy

Raiden lvl 75 fightgunner
Nataku lvl 28 forteGunner
Blaze lvl 40 fortefighter
Wolf Blade lvl 57 Fortetech

FYI dont worry about the Direct X part that much, Admin IS the key.

Chii
Jun 11, 2007, 11:03 PM
Well my issue was when I Installed the game, there was always "ONE" pacth that keeps downloading over and over again.After that patch is done, its said that the patch is save in my computer, but then when you hit a key the window dissapear.And the PSU Main menu show up again,and when you click Network mode, it does the same thing over and over.

Not sure if the other parts helped on what you did, but what most likely fixed your one patch over and over bug was the fact that you set it to run in admin mode. I had the same problem last night when I was installing, and so I ended up trying what fixes I thought would work one by one so that I could narrow down the possibilities. And it basically just came down to setting it to run in admin mode, and repatching.

WolfBlade
Aug 24, 2007, 02:33 AM
hehe I dont remeber doing this post.