PDA

View Full Version : error 65 can someone help me out please

Lamon3
May 27, 2007, 05:08 PM
Ok so i could not make my monthly payment in March and my account was put ON HOLD and read as inactive. now in May i have updated my credit card and address info and it says my account has become active

so i go to play the game and it says
error 65. your gaurdians license has been expired go to the official website to get a gaurdians license

SO i think that maybe it takes a while for the transaction to go through but its been a day now and it still wont let me play

I emaied Sega but they never sent me back and i saw that others had this problem on their website

did anyone else have this problem and if so how did you fix it
thank you

DurakkenX
May 27, 2007, 05:09 PM
go to the tech help section... that is what it is there for.

also yes...sega is slow.

Lamon3
May 27, 2007, 05:12 PM
you mean on their official website?
that is what i did and sega never responded do you think that maybe it just takes a really long time for them to recognizethe transaction

DurakkenX
May 27, 2007, 05:14 PM
no..on here...click forum index and go to the tech support section... actually don't.. this will prolly be moved soon and there is no reason to double post. when it is moved there will be a new window opened that tells you you have a message, just click here in that new window and then follow the link in the message... >.>

but like i said sega is uber slow and you will prolly be waiting a bit for your payment to go through if something didn't go right... i suggest just keep trying.

Turbobrain
May 27, 2007, 06:28 PM
Yes. I am having the same problem. I think it is a bug on the date. If you look at my thread it goes into more detail. This post is fine where it is. It potentially could affect everyone on PSxxx. This is a general posting forum. This subject is far more important than some I've seen here.

BTW in the past Sega's billing has been fast. If not instant.

I would recommend a post on the official site. GM's are active there... supposedly. If you do could you ask they look at my billing problem to?

Turbobrain
May 27, 2007, 06:32 PM
Gamertag is wutangg yes two g's. My number is 31213. I wouId do it but don't have my PC with me.