PDA

View Full Version : error 65. help please

Lamon3
May 27, 2007, 05:26 PM
Ok so i could not make my monthly payment in March and my account was put ON HOLD and read as inactive. now in May i have updated my credit card and address info and it says my account has become active

so i go to play the game and it says
error 65. your gaurdians license has been expired go to the official website to get a gaurdians license

SO i think that maybe it takes a while for the transaction to go through but its been a day now and it still wont let me play

I emaied Sega but they never sent me back and i saw that others had this problem on their website

did anyone else have this problem and if so how did you fix it
thank you

Alamar
May 27, 2007, 11:36 PM
just tried to log in tonight played earlier this morning Playsega did not take the money out of my account have been per month paying since nov. now this is the first time for the problem. have an account on the CC for a ps2 account the money was taking out for that but not this one. I don't get it. Any Ideas anyone?

Saigan
May 28, 2007, 09:26 AM
I've been having the same problem with my wife's account. The sega mods on their forums say to cancel your PSU accounts (data is linked to game ID so you won't lose data) and recreate. I'd read through the sega forums for details first though.

Lamon3
May 28, 2007, 10:20 AM
do you man cancerl the subscription and and resume it or something else and ihave been canceling and resuming like fibe times in a row will i be billed everytime or just ounce

Alamar
May 28, 2007, 12:21 PM
yea I also know someone who done it twice and that did not work. he also is worry about being billed twice. Thinking that the whole Playsega Paysite is messed up. I will play the wait and see nothing else I can do. This started in early may with the six monthers.

Lamon3
May 28, 2007, 12:54 PM
i tried to cancel my account to start a whole new one but it wont let me do that because it says that my account cancelation is still pendig and it wont allow me to do anythign else with it until the cancelation is complete

Will i ever be able to play this game again or is it just not in the stars

Alamar
May 29, 2007, 10:56 PM
Fixed they took it out this morning now BACK TO FIREBREAK!!!!!