PDA

View Full Version : Finally got a heart of chao, but it fizzled!!!!!

Guntz348
Dec 14, 2002, 03:40 PM
i finally traded for a heart of chao but when i went down to the forest to use it so i can watch it evolve nothing happend the cell was used but my mag didnt evovlei have a 50/50/50/50 Rati that i raised my self since the start of the game. thats how i raised my mag to be a chao last time in DC. i was so upset when my cell fizzled i told the kid who traded me and he said he had one more left. he just gave it to me! so a big thank you to {SD}Duncan for the hook up cus he took care of me. now the real question how do i raise a mag so that the cell works?
my section ID is Oran in case anyones wondering

dj_dan
Dec 14, 2002, 03:49 PM
The Mag that you have is Rati.
Rati is a new GCver. Mag.

The GCver mags' names are gold, which means that you have evolved them into a rare Mag.

Once their name is gold, it won't evolve again.
It's kinda like evolving a mag into Pian, then trying to sync up the stats so it will evolve into a Rati.
It won't work.
Also, the other Mags that use Mag cells (pitri, soniti, etc) have green names.
So basically, any new GCver Mag (rati, sato, etc), and any Mag that needs to use a Mag cell will NOT evolve again.
That's really shitty that you lost your Heart man, hmm.. lesson learned I guess.

As for Pian, I think you need all stats over 35, and sync/iq maxed. Don't quote me on that though, it might have been changed since DCver.2

Hope this helped.

Guntz348
Dec 14, 2002, 04:14 PM
thanks man, now all i gotta do i figure out how to raise a mag with all stats >35 and not make it rare. if anyone has any tips or wants to trade me a non rare mag with all stats >35 please dont hesitate to post MP or IM me on aim. thanks!

Siegfried
Dec 14, 2002, 08:04 PM
I could raise one for you, but it'd take until after X-mas to get it. Seeing as how my Asparas has now leveled to 200, I'm going to be raising other Mags. Might start a MAG farm. Heh. Just call me Mag-Rancher!