PDA

View Full Version : double cannon in forest 1

Cl0ud
Dec 14, 2002, 05:02 PM
Alright, so im in Forest one on ultimate. we are fighting a room of bartles. a bartle drops a red box and sum kid picked it up. im thinkin its gunna be the normal gae bolg or something. he equips it and itts a f**king double cannon! i mean WHAT THE F**k!! I DID not know u could get a double cannon from a freaking bartle!

Blade_1
Dec 14, 2002, 05:37 PM
Ill put my neck on the line that you cannot fnd a DC in F1. Possible explanation:

1. Someone who dupes dropped the box your teamate picked it up.

2. The peson who picked it up already had a DC then equipped the DC when really it was a Gaebolg.

MPLe
Dec 14, 2002, 06:25 PM
On 2002-12-14 14:37, Blade_1 wrote:
2. The peson who picked it up already had a DC then equipped the DC when really it was a Gaebolg.

It's most likely that one, as people that dupe DCs are using it to trade to get more items to dupe.

TeamPhalanx
Dec 14, 2002, 07:49 PM
I'm 100% sure that it wasn't a DOUBLE CANNON as enemies do not drop such a thing.

He already had it and then equipped it. Pretty stupid... if you're gonna cheat, at least fess up and say you cheated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2002-12-14 16:50 ]</font>

MuRaKi
Dec 14, 2002, 10:35 PM
Yes i agree that it wasnt a double cannon also you should of asked him to see if he did pick it up through the trade window and if it had 20%native then its duped.

Raz
Dec 15, 2002, 10:32 AM
dont you have to make a DC?
btw new 2 forum not 2 pso

Cl0ud
Jan 16, 2003, 05:25 PM
oh, thanx. I just needed that clarification..god i hate cheaters..

MajinSSJVegetto
Jan 16, 2003, 07:05 PM
Theres no reason to call him a cheater.
Someone had to get one to dupe it.
He could have a real one.

He was just playing a little joke.

While duping is evil, I find it 100X worse when people yell at possibly innocent people for something with no proof.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 16, 2003, 08:00 PM

I'm not sure what to say...

Actually, I do:

You are one ignorant person.

Wang_Tang
Jan 17, 2003, 10:41 AM
Pay a little more attention next time and try to understand a few more basic concepts about rare drops, and items in general.

A double cannon cannot drop. Period. It can't drop from a bartle, it can't drop from any enemy, ever. The double cannon must be made by combining a Lavis Cannon with a Syncesta, then combining the Lavis Blades with a Syncesta (the first sycesta creates blades from cannon).

Another thing, every enemy has 1 specific special weapon that they drop. If you're bluefull, which I'm assuming you are, the drops go as follows for the forest:

Bartle: Gae Bolg
Barble: Guilty Light
Tollaw: ? - possibly rare unit (they drop a helluva lot of units)
Gulgus: Alive Aqhu
Gulgus Gue: Imperial Pick
El Rappy: Angry Fist
Pal Rappy: HP/Revival
Hildelt: Elysion
Hildetorr: Heaven Punisher
Sil Dragon: Holy Ray

pants.

AnimalMother
Jan 17, 2003, 11:20 AM
I don't know what I can say that hasn't been said already. Although it sounds like a fun little trick to pull on someone.

Go into a game with some uber rare like Dark Flow or something like that, make sure you don't equip it. Give yourself some distance from your teammates, kill a Booma or something drop the Flow Yell "WOO A RED BOX!" and pick it up. Equip the Dark Flow shout "Ahh, man not another one of these things!" I can guarentee you that if you playing with your average group of PSOers at least one of them will fall for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AnimalMother on 2003-01-17 08:21 ]</font>

VulpesMundi
Jan 17, 2003, 11:34 AM
With newbs you'd get awe. With veterans, you'd make a lot of enemies real fast. I don't see something like that being worth the trouble.

Rule of thumb: if it's a really rare item it's likely that 99% of them out there are duped. I don't even expect people to believe that I have a legit Psycho Wand, and quite frankly I don't care what other people think. I found it and I know I found it, and that's all that matters.

Metal_Gear
Jan 17, 2003, 03:41 PM
Are you sure you're not mistaken and it was a Lavis Cannon? Because supposedly Tollaws drop Lavis Cannons for Purplenum in Ult Forest. I've been trying to get one for a couple days now. No luck. :/

UnknownHunter01
Jan 17, 2003, 04:51 PM
Yeah i know its impossible they were screwing with you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

gunome
Jan 17, 2003, 06:04 PM
lol i do that with the weps i find that i dont need or cant use, rappi wings, cross scars etc. people seem more excited to find something than to have it handed to them. i just wait till i kill wutever dropped it the first time, drop it and walk away like inever saw it. its like christmas all over again.... overjoyed children at play lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif