PDA

View Full Version : So, I found S-parts 2

Thuggles
May 29, 2007, 09:40 PM
as a level 16. Should I keep it? Apparently it's fairly rare. I don't notice a big difference with it, I'd rather have some good weapons. But then again, I wouldn't know.

AlexCraig
May 29, 2007, 09:48 PM
Keep any rare item found, that's my advice. If you rid yourself of it, you may end up regretting that decision later.

Ketchup345
May 29, 2007, 10:23 PM
They provide an ATA boost that allows you over max for Androids. I'd say keep and see if it helps later on.

Jaspaller
May 29, 2007, 10:34 PM
NUUUUU! I remember I searched for that a long time back... never found it. It's DEFINITELY worth it to keep it. One of those very rare items you won't come across again... It goes perfect with a HUcast too if you have one.

Banish
May 30, 2007, 04:52 PM
I love my D-PARTS...any type of android only armor or PARTS I would keep...mainly for a collection and to see how well it works.

CellarDoor
May 30, 2007, 10:02 PM
If you have a HUcast it will be your best friend. Especially at higher levels when you have enough DFP to compromise with the shield. 15 ATA makes a very very big difference. And yes, it's pretty darn rare. Good find =)

Thuggles
May 30, 2007, 10:22 PM
Meh, as much as I'd like to trade it for a set of good weapons to replace my garbage ones, I suppose I'll keep it ._. Thanks for the advice.