PDA

View Full Version : being lvl 100 GODDAMN PISSING ME OFF!!!

Auran
Feb 26, 2001, 05:03 PM
....i personally am fukn sick of being accused of gamesharking, its not even funny...in case there are newbies who dont realize this, YOU CAN GET TO LVL 100 W/o CHEATING ALREADY!!JUST BECAUSE UR STILL LVL GODDAMN 30 AND HAVENT PUT THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME INTO THE GAME DOESNT MEAN ITS NOT POSSIBLE!!! christ, im really pissed!!! i usually just go join games to help newbies , and give em money, sometimes i clear ruins, most times i trade. and whenver i join a game, some goddamn putz accuses me og gs'ing. And jsut because i have a lot of good items it doesnt mean i use gameshark, in fact i never heard of gameshark doing anything other then changing ur char. Christ...i am just building up an arsenal of super rares so i can start my ranger with some really nice stuff, so please leave me and other lvl 100's alone. Less ppl use GS then u think, and stop being paranoid. i only wish it wud display the hours spend playing on top of ur char so u can tell if hes a gs or not right away...sigh

Wasabi
Feb 26, 2001, 05:30 PM
Stay in school kids! *wise nod*

DCKaz
Feb 26, 2001, 07:56 PM
Well I see your point, and I'd *love* it to show the hours played too (a *real* easy well to tell the cheaters.. of course there's half a chance the gameshark would have a 100 hours played cheat to turn on right http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif).

That said, it's a pretty obvious think to wonder about.. I was happily playing a game when a 100 FOnewn came on, without mag, and was meleeing everything without a weapon. It's sad the real 100s get wondered about, but sadder still the gamesharked 100s existing at all. Mix in dupping and mag twinking etc etc.. makes me wonder what some get out of the game doing all that. I was happily playing a low level game till 2 higher levels came in (one lowbie left) and soon it was me soloing while the 2 highs talked about duping, one being bored with the game (go figure), and the other lowbie begged for a duped mag. Talk about sad.

Happily a guild-carded friend joined me and I forgot all about them.

DCKaz
Terra Prime 48 FOmarl

Jihatsu
Feb 26, 2001, 09:44 PM
I'm level 94 right now. I think I get around so much that no one will really question me when I hit 100. Besides, I'm usually the first to answer any question anyone has about the game if they ask.. no cheater would know stuff like that going from 1 > 100.