PDA

View Full Version : how can i do this

clynn
May 30, 2007, 09:36 AM
I just bought psu for the pc and i didnt read that you need intenet. thats what i dont have on my pc and the other pc is too slow for it. is there any way i can play offline without being connected to the internet? patch it, crack it or something like that? please help me. If you have links to patches or cracks just post them,or send them to [email protected] because sometimes i only have time to check my mails.

thanks

gundam0079
May 30, 2007, 09:39 AM
u can only play offline if u have interent sucks dont it. srry man.

Skuda
May 30, 2007, 09:50 AM
Asking for or posting of cracks, hacks and cheats is in violation of the PSOW forum rules.

There is no legitimate way to get around gameguard. Again, asking for such illegitimate ways on these boards could result in a warning or even being banned.

Unless you have an internet connection, you will not be bale to play PSU on your PC.

Sorry pal. :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2007-05-30 07:56 ]</font>

clynn
Jun 1, 2007, 02:50 PM
sorry my bad about the cracks and stuff, i thought you only werent aloud to ask about ingame stuff.

Gryffin
Jun 1, 2007, 03:25 PM
Well I know that if you HAVE internet when you start running offline, you can disconnect and keep playing... I do it for car rides sometimes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Getintothegame
Jun 1, 2007, 03:29 PM
Yeah. I believe all you need to do is update Game Guard. Check the options, too, I think I remember there being an option for something offline in there, like saving your offline progress to a server.

RFB
Jun 1, 2007, 03:29 PM
Does your other, slow computer have internet? If so, cant you get to put both in a network and make it share the internet connection?

clynn
Jun 3, 2007, 06:24 AM
the other pc has internet, and the network thing, i'll try that. thanks