PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 - Can't connect to PSU

Cavarcous
May 30, 2007, 01:34 PM
I'll tell you what I've tried already -

DNS 4.2.2.1, 4.2.2.2
Forwarding ports for 360 and PSU
Connecting directly instead of through the router (same result - can't connect)
Called XBOX (who then told me to)
Called SEGA (all automated)
E-mailed SEGA (automated response)

Now I've just moved a few weeks ago, and where I was before, the EULA screen would come up and then I'd either connect or get an interrupt request. Now it goes straight to the interrupt request and the data notifier has never showed up since I've been in my new residence. My next step is to switch internet providers... It's been two whole weeks... no point in me paying for something I'm not using. Would really love to play again...

Forgot to mention... I can connect to PS2 PSU just fine, and PC PSU just fine.. but not 360 PSU...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cavarcous on 2007-05-31 10:36 ]</font>

Getintothegame
May 30, 2007, 02:10 PM
Try waiting for the data arrows to completely dissapper, then wait a second and THEN press the A button. It's a really stupid bug.

EDIT: Oh, I see... it only does that for me when I find a friend online from Xbox Live and hit 'Join'.

I'm sorry I can't be much help. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2007-05-30 12:11 ]</font>

Cavarcous
May 30, 2007, 11:42 PM
That's okay. You were more helpful than all the other sources I've come across.

So yes, I'll be getting DSL soon... until then I'll be playing the PS2 version. Oh joy.