PDA

View Full Version : What was the alliance 7 years ago?

Banish
May 30, 2007, 05:18 PM
In PSO, what was the alliance 7 years ago (3084~3077)? Was it Rico's band of Hunters?

And, was the Pioneer Project/MOTHER Project with Dr. Osto and Heathcliff Flowen involved in the expolsion that took place in the 7 years/caused the explosion and caused the Altered Beasts? Or was it Dark Falz, as in showed in the demo?

What is the "key lying dormant deep in the ruins, and it was the secret in everything, but was very dangerous"? I think it was Dark Falz.

I have some knowledge on this, but I want to know what everyone else thinks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-05-31 14:29 ]</font>

burning_card
May 30, 2007, 05:22 PM
Not sure what the band was but i'm pretty sure that the reason behind the a-beasts was man made by de-rol-le. From what i understood osto made the creature and it ended up getting loose some how and injected it's genes into native creatures, making a-beasts.

Though i think the only project that heathcliff was involved with was his wound and his transformation to olga-flow from all of osto's experiments.

DC_PLAYER
May 30, 2007, 05:57 PM
they were studing a cell of some sort, that cell eveolvet into de rol, it ran away to the sewer and it gained the ability to inject the cell on other living things, making them evolve and also turning them to a more agressive state.
don't know nothing about heathcliff