PDA

View Full Version : dubchick drops............................

PSOgamer17
May 31, 2007, 03:43 PM
i was wondering if i have to do something special with dubcjicks to get the spec. drop. kill them by hitting them or kill them by hitting the floating thingy i cant remember. thank you

Banish
May 31, 2007, 04:39 PM
Kill the switch (DUVIC? or something like that, it says that on chat).

That is the only way you can destroy Dubchich; you can break them apart but they will come back together if you haven't killed the switch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-05-31 14:40 ]</font>

PSOgamer17
May 31, 2007, 04:54 PM
gracias, i haven't pplayed mines in so long and just couldn't remember what to do. ps I HATE MINES with hunters, but not in ultimate because it is less annoying for hunters. thank you.

DC_PLAYER
May 31, 2007, 05:31 PM
you can kill them, but they have like 5000 hp, so they fall apart a few times and come toghether again and again, offcourse 50 exp for that work is kind of stupid, so just destroy the switch, also the rares can drop even iyou only destroy the switch.

SStrikerR
Jun 6, 2007, 08:22 PM
On 2007-05-31 15:31, DC_PLAYER wrote:
you can kill them, but they have like 5000 hp, so they fall apart a few times and come toghether again and again, offcourse 50 exp for that work is kind of stupid, so just destroy the switch, also the rares can drop even iyou only destroy the switch.

true thing, and i was about to say that as well, and en though i could be lazy, i like to kill them by slamming them endlessly, cause i like the annoyance, sorta like a twisted challenge. and its fun watching them blow apart and electro back.

Sir_Gusher
Jun 11, 2007, 07:56 PM
yeah they should still drop the rare IO just got a Luminous Field two days ago