PDA

View Full Version : question about fist weapons

unCle_Stupid
Dec 15, 2002, 12:34 AM
Before I choose my weapon for Ultimate Soul of Blacksmith quest, I was wondering how the fist class weapons attack. Is it similiar to daggers with double hits, like sabers with quick, single hits, or do they attack in an arch close to you? (or none of the both I suppose...)

Neifan
Dec 15, 2002, 01:03 AM
Fists are very strong and accurate, however, their attack is exactly the same as the attack you do when you're bare-handed. To my knowledge, HUcaseals are the only ones who can use them effectively.

Whatley
Dec 15, 2002, 01:50 AM
I use fist weapons in low difficulties. It is fun beating up monsters with your bare hands. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kasera
Dec 15, 2002, 02:13 AM
I don't think Fist weapons are really worth it and I just don't see them getting you very far. I've tried to use them myself, and they're just not my thing. I've run through VH before punching enemies with my bare fists before though. Took about an hour to complete the forest but it was jolly good fun.

Mmmm tea :D~~~

ABDUR101
Dec 15, 2002, 02:42 AM
Before I had a good sword type weapon, I would use Angry fists, which gave me over 1000ATP. It worked great for places like Forest, all you had to do was hit and run away before the other enemies got to you. It just took timing. But really, they aren't much use unless you NEED to concentrate on a single enemy.

I say you could maybe try it out, but I'd go with a sword or partisan type. If possible a ranged weapon. But only use fist type weapons if you have the patience and don't mind the trouble.

Goza
Dec 15, 2002, 04:12 AM
I just found Sinow Berril's Arms, and I must say I like the weapon they make. I'm using it instead of Yamato now partly because I like the look and sound of it.