PDA

View Full Version : What have the PSO Gods done to you lately???

Chris28
Jun 2, 2007, 06:12 AM
I just found a pouilly slime and mil lily in the same room with my skyly and both dropped nothing. I've also been through 10+ addicting foods runs without a rare. This is all offline and no i dont have any hacked items.

MKRX
Jun 2, 2007, 06:31 AM
they gave me a Heart of Poumn (after 3 hours of rappy piping), only to find out that it retardedly attacks with the handles instead of with the amazing-looking claws...

DC_PLAYER
Jun 2, 2007, 06:32 AM
well, currently i don't play since my exams at school are close, but after that, it is some serious hunting to pouilly slimes, found on previous hunts 2 pouilly slimes, droped meseta.
at the drop rate of 1/96 the twin blaze is hard to get, especially since on ver.2 the quests do not drp rares, so i can only split 4 slimes at a time in normal gameplay.
also other common rares that i missed in hard mode are beeing hunted.
also i don't have hacked items.

Banish
Jun 2, 2007, 12:07 PM
There are no PSO Gods lol. Just luck and chance.

For me, I've lucked up on a Magic Stone "Irititsa", from my very first Hildetorr, I found it with my REDRIA RAcast.

I haven't found Lavis Cannon yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif, I am still hunting for it in Addicting Foods, only 4 correctly defeated.

It took me 4 Pal Rappys to get HP/Revival, and I need another Red Handgun. It is amazing how the 1/2 drop rates are hard for it to happen...

I have no hack items.

gundam0079
Jun 2, 2007, 12:29 PM
i get diddly squat and thats aobut it

Weeaboolits
Jun 2, 2007, 12:37 PM
I had to make a new file, I'm on normal still, no good drops (though I did find an addslot on a forest run http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ).

PSOgamer17
Jun 2, 2007, 01:43 PM
nar lily 2 seconds ago. yeah ep.2

Weeaboolits
Jun 2, 2007, 02:14 PM
I saw the rare verison of the normal lily, but I was on normal mode. ;_;

Banish
Jun 2, 2007, 02:42 PM
I have defeated all rare creatures expect for the Love Rappy.

otana_uk
Jun 2, 2007, 04:02 PM
I finally got a God/Battle after about 35 ULT FoS Runs.. didn't see a single Torr the whole time..

After, I decided to hunt for a Spread Needle with the same Redria from ULT Death Bringers. The drop is only 1/359 or something..
However, as it goes sometimes, on my way to ULT ruins I got a Kasami Bracer from a Sinow Red, and then while hunting in ruins, I've found a Meteor Crudgel and three delsaber left arms. All of which have quite high drop rates; about 1/1000 I think.

20 FtD runs later and no Spread Needle yet.. plus I got PD'd by a Bringer >:[

AlexCraig
Jun 2, 2007, 08:07 PM
Ran into a Hildetorr. 1/2 chance of getting a Frozen Shooter. Did NOT get the Frozen Shooter.

RuPiKa
Jun 3, 2007, 12:16 AM
I got to see my first Love Rappy and got a God/luck out of it. So, I got to see my First Love Rappy! WOOT!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Banish
Jun 3, 2007, 03:12 PM
On 2007-06-02 18:07, AlexCraig wrote:
Ran into a Hildetorr. 1/2 chance of getting a Frozen Shooter. Did NOT get the Frozen Shooter.

That happened to me with me Yellowboze (First Hidetorr so far w/him..)

AlexCraig
Jun 3, 2007, 08:32 PM
On 2007-06-03 13:12, Fujita wrote:

On 2007-06-02 18:07, AlexCraig wrote:

That happened to me with me Yellowboze (First Hidetorr so far w/him..)

Purplenum here. What made it worse is that I video taped it, since it was my first hildetorr. *sigh* I still have the video.

Forbidden
Jun 5, 2007, 07:18 PM
Same thing happened to me Ronin_Cooper..
I was on Normal when i saw a Hildeblue with my New guy Forbidden
Trying to get the Frying Pan and Soul Eater (Why not eh? Fun to have)

CellarDoor
Jun 5, 2007, 09:11 PM
I've had some pretty good luck hunting for a Zanba. The first one dropped very quickly into my hunt, and I've found 3 total now O_O. Still hunting for one with hit %...

3---Hit---U
Jun 5, 2007, 09:40 PM
Went to get a hildeblue drop with my yellowboze and cuz i use umm.... more than 10 healing and stuff so i dropped em all and forgot to turn off my power, so i do a forest of sorrow run and OMG a hildeblue without piping! well i kill it and i was like WTF!?!?!?!?! and then i remembered i didnt turn it off >.< got a flowens sword on my other run though!

Ithildin
Jun 6, 2007, 02:24 AM
When the ST servers were still up I hunted god/ability for ages... endless PW2 runs... Then, the other day my friend and I decided to go online and have another go at trying to find god/ability... what happened???? The first bloody Gibbles we came across dropped it! Didn't know whether to laugh or cry!

brownie
Jun 23, 2007, 07:53 PM
absolutely nothin, ive been lookin 4 a yasminkov 3000r but no luck

totenkreuz
Jun 24, 2007, 07:55 AM
The must recent thing is when I got my G.A. Sabers. They're pretty good

Drayma
Jun 24, 2007, 08:26 AM
Nothing! I did think I sold my mag but I deposited it in the bank. whoa scared me

Wyce
Jun 24, 2007, 12:16 PM
mm hours of play with no red drops

Rob19
Jun 24, 2007, 12:19 PM
did an offline run last night w/ my redria and a red slime showed up but gave sheeyite as always. the hunt for a hit lavis goes on...

Out_Kast
Jun 24, 2007, 01:30 PM
They made me into a PSO God.
Boy, Im surprised no-one came up with that one before me =]
God stiffed by another Whitill Hildetorr.
I'm sick of them already =]

pso-dude
Jun 24, 2007, 03:17 PM
its been raining crappy drops for me, justy,wals,bloody art and the like... its no use for a RAcast...

JapansRobo
Jun 25, 2007, 03:23 AM
got a frozen shooter recently, then got a meteor smash. made a whitill to rush to ultimate, got S parts v 2.01 off a canadine. they were pretty good.

keep getting rare canes, absolutely no use for a RAcast.

If there are PSO gods then they're deffinetly not sonicteam, PSO gods wouldn't take the servers down before I got an adaptor. Also the gods would probably have a cool name, like Japans Robo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JapansRobo on 2007-06-25 01:26 ]</font>

Tweengo
Jun 25, 2007, 08:16 AM
I'm an offline player with some online items from a trade such as Photon Booster and Magic Water, which I'm not ashamed to admit I dupe relentlessly and spread 'em across memory cards so I don't lose them. But the Gods of PSO don't like this, and have decided to treat me to finding photon drops from enemies, and crappy boring wands from boxes. I did find another Chain Sawd though from an Addicting Foods run, but yeah, all those enemies and just one decent item http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Zero_HUcast
Jun 26, 2007, 01:04 PM
Ehh, not much on offline GC yet. About to start hunting for Skyly Partisan of Lightining drop off of ULT Gibbles.

On BB, I'm looking for Regenerate Gear B.P, Kusanagi, and Imperial Pick. For starters anyway.

otana_uk
Jun 27, 2007, 12:47 PM
Had to kill four Hildetorrs for a 1/2 Star Amplifier drop.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

@ Tweengo: I think it's perfectly reasonable to dupe certain items if you are offline. What's the point of frying your GC piping for Addslots if you can just get one and then dupe it.

(Sorry for the off-topic).

gundam0079
Jun 27, 2007, 04:38 PM
i got a photo regen gear(cant use it yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ) then i got a mace of adaman(worthless to my RA caseal) and then i got a blade dance( i passed this up accidnetly and then i died and went through the same way and found it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

D1ABOLIK
Jun 27, 2007, 10:50 PM
Hunting chaos bringers right arm to make a bringers rifle but am only finding justy's and wal's left and right.But found a justy and got 20% native, 20% A.beast and 100% dark!!! Using that now.Best justy i have ever seen.I thought the limit was below 100% but i got it!!When i go in ruins now its a massacre. =)

________
SUZUKI KIZASHI (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_Kizashi)

AlexCraig
Jun 28, 2007, 11:22 AM
The PSO gods have gotten me closer to getting more rare mags.

Arkx
Jun 30, 2007, 05:36 PM
The PSO gods hate my guts. I've hunted 96 Mil Lillies down and still no Agito...And when I found Flight Fan, the game crashed. Seriously, the PSO god do not want me to find Agito, or anything, for that matter.

Saphion
Jun 30, 2007, 05:56 PM
What have the PSO gods done to me lately? Well, I'll tell you what they haven't done, and that's announced a new version of PSO for those of us that found PSU too monotonous for words.

I await E3 with baited breath...

Escoffier
Jun 30, 2007, 07:45 PM
went through very hard mines 3 times and got a guilty light, god/arm, agito,elysion,justy,visk,and an add alot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif wasnt lookin for any of them..and i grew 6 lvls today! now im on 55 and bout to attempt vh ruins

zentetsua
Jul 7, 2007, 09:06 PM
man...it's no fair some peeps have all the luck i've seen 1 hildeblue & torr, 1 nar lilly, 1 al rappy, and 1 love rappy. only the lilly gave me a rare devil/battle the rest r junk. but i have been extremely lucky in norm monster rares.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 8, 2007, 03:12 AM
On 2007-06-30 15:56, Saphion wrote:
What have the PSO gods done to me lately? Well, I'll tell you what they haven't done, and that's announced a new version of PSO for those of us that found PSU too monotonous for words.

I await E3 with baited breath...

Seconded.