PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh.... My school (Multiple school rants)

DikkyRay
Jun 2, 2007, 08:40 PM
Ok, i really have to share some of my stories of things that go on at my school.
Enough stupid shit happens so often that other people need to know just how many stupid/crazy people there are in the world.....or at least my area.
So before we begin: Im 16 and in 10th grade. One of the 5 smartest kids in my class of around 100-110.
Now, theres a reason that there arnt many people compared to other schools, i go to a private Lutheran schools.
Now, i know alot of you dont believe or agree with Christianity Thats Ok. But Please for the love of god do not troll or flame

So heres where i'll start, with a conversation with 2 extremely stupid Freshman.

This is in Art Class. as well:

Stupid Freshmen Girl #1: "So are you going to (girls name) party?"
Stupid Freshman Girl #2: "Oh yea i think so, i wonder if there will be drinking?"
Me:"You know that if you are caught drinking, you can get expelled right?"
Girl #1:"What? Oh come on thats a lie!"
Girl #2:"Yea they can't expell us"
Me:"Uh, yea they can."
Girl #1:"How can they? We arent breaking any school rules."
Me:"Lets see here, the drinking Age is 21 isnt it? And you are what, 14?"
Girl #2:"SO what? They still can't expell us"
By now the teacher has been listening in and decided to have her input
Teacher:"If you are caught drinking, you WILL be expelled."
Girl #1:"I dont understand."
Girl #2:"Yea, i don't get how they can expell us."
Me:"Look, the drinking age is 21. That means it is against the Law for you two to drink. Our school knows this. If they have proof you drink, you can get expelled, and on top of that, they can alert the police."
Girl #1: "Thats stupid."
Teacher:"Yea, Laws are really stupid. Why should our School follow the law?"

Man...... i hate my schools freshmen. Most are a bunch of hippy emo's. And im not exaggerating either. A good 80% cut themselves, and dont mind showing it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-06-02 22:09 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Jun 2, 2007, 08:45 PM
People are stupid. ;]

VanHalen
Jun 2, 2007, 08:49 PM
Those girls are pretty dumb

DikkyRay
Jun 2, 2007, 08:57 PM
This one happened a few days ago, and it still makes me laugh.
And at the same time, kinda makes me sad....

This is in religion class, so of course, we talk about our religion. Now, the teacher is a Jerk. This pretty much makes him the greatest teacher ever. Im Christian and i think taking a religion class is boring, but he makes it so much better because he makes fun of people most of the time.

Oh, and we are going over doctrine for the Exam. Remember, i know you may not agree with my Religion, thats ok. But please do not slander it by either trolling or flaming. That will result in a warning, and no one wants that

Kid #1:"Christ was not a true man because he was born of a virgin, and was sinless. False."
Teacher: "that is right. Next ques-"
Stupid Blonde:Wait Pastor (last name, and since he is the only teacher of mine that is a pastor, he will from now on just be called "pastor"). I don't undertand. How can he be born of a virgin if no one..you know..."
Pastor: "Well, by the Power of the Holy Spirit."
Stupid Blonde: "Well yea but, i still dont understand."
My Friend: "Its God. Isn't that enough?"
Pastor: "Yea listen to (name) h knows how it is."
Me: "Jesus walked on water, how did he do that?"
Stupid Blonde: "Well some birds walk on water."
Me: "Are you serious?!"
By now evryone just burst of laughing
Pastor: "So you are saying that Jesus is a bird?"
Stupid Blonde: "Well no, but i just dont understand how he was born of a Virgin."
Pastor: "look smart one. All you gotta know is that it was by the power of God, ok?"
Some kid, don't know who it really was: "Was Jesus white?"
Sarcastic black kid: "No, Jesus was Black. He was Ballin'"
kid #1: "Wait i thought he was asian."
Me: "He was Middle Eastern..."
Kid #2: "Well the M.E. is techinacally part of Asia, so he was asian."
Sarcastic Black Kid: "No. He was not white. He was not Asian. He was Black. He was Ballin'."
Stupid Girl #1: "But wait, he was Jewish! Black people can't be Jewish! No offense..."
(theres a black girl in my class who is half jewish. nice one dumbass)
Pastor: "Look everyone.... Jesus was from Israel right? Which is part of the Middle East. So Jesus would have looked like a MIddle Eastern."
Friend #1: "My God i lost some I.Q. this period."
Friend #1: "You just noticed this period?" Me and (my name) Have been losing alot of I.Q. thanks to this class."

FOAtHeart
Jun 2, 2007, 08:58 PM
It's kind of irresponsible to overlook all the good things. I bet you have friends that you have funny conversations with. Why don't you post those instead?

DikkyRay
Jun 2, 2007, 09:00 PM
Oh, why not throw in 3 of the dumbest quotes i have ever heard.

These THREE come from the same dumb fatass girl.
#1: "I'm not spoiled. My parents just buy me everything i want!"
#2: "Did Jesus look like a terrorist?"
#3: "Illinois? Whats that?"

And this came from an apparently retarded senior:
"Vietnamese? No i'm not vietnamese. I dont even Speak Spanish."

God i hate stupid people...
more to come... Trust me. There are ALOT more

Mayu
Jun 2, 2007, 09:03 PM
*giggle* Freshmen

Weeaboolits
Jun 2, 2007, 09:04 PM
Peeps is crazy. XD

AlexCraig
Jun 2, 2007, 09:15 PM
What I find odd are some of the people in my school. They want to go to Jacobs High.
"Jacob's has it much better than Dundee-Crown"
Yeah, right. High crime rate, more violence, ruder people. Compared to Jacobs, FKL is a field of daffodills.

DikkyRay
Jun 2, 2007, 09:19 PM
Taking Fo's advice...i'll take a break from the stupidities of other people.

Ok, its a running joke that me and a group of like 6 others balltap and "rape" each other.
Balltap is self explanitory. "Rape" is, before you say "OMFG dikky's gay!" its when we beat the hell out of eachother, but instead of getting pissy and tattling, we usually end up laughing.
Sounds stupid...but its pretty funny.

Ok, so me, Boy #1, Boy #2, and Girl #1 are all in a circle.
We are usually talking about random stuff, but boy #1 kinda hits my stomach. So i, backhand him in the crotch.
Girl #1 (His sister) laughs, as does boy #2.
Boy #1 then says "You think its funny?" And then Balltaps Boy #2.
Im laughing, and the three of us make a truce, which means we sont have to protect our manhood.
Anyhoo, boy #3, our crazy friend (i'll explain my friends in another post) comes in. as does boy #4.
I tell #1 and #2 that im going to balltap #3.
So i walk towards him, balltap him, but miss.
#3 retailiates by like, ramming me into a locker and then hits my shoulder. (Thats an example of a rape)
He must have hit a nerve, because my shoulderblade was in ALOT of pain. I had to sit on the ground. After about 5 minutes i get back up.
Then #1 balltaps me.
I kinda yelped then go into the fetal position. I usually know when a balltap was coming...but this was so unexpected that i was in the fetal postion.
Anyhoo, any guy that was hit in the ball knows this feeling. The pain has just gone from my balls into my stomach. Im still in the fetal position. A teacher, my algebra 2 teacher was asking boy #2 a question, and #2 is pretty much standing on top of me.
The teacher does nothing, and ignores the fact that im rolling around in pain in the fetal position.

That may sound kinda childish, but when i explain my friends you can kinda get it...

Weeaboolits
Jun 2, 2007, 09:21 PM
My brother and his friends used to do that kinda' crap.

Sinue_v2
Jun 2, 2007, 09:23 PM
Honestly, I don't see where it's any of the school's buisness weither those girls drink or not either. Yeah, it's illegal - and they should be expelled if they are caught drinking on school grounds. Off of school grounds, however, it's none of the schoold goddamned buisness. It's a threat against them as an easy out for lazy parents who can't be bothered to moniter their children. An expulsion can seriously fuck a students acedemic future, and it's a bit extreme for just having a few drinks.

Though, personally, I don't care if they're snorting fucking rails - the school should have no jurisdiction outside of school property or school functions, and the extent of their involvement should be limited to only notifying the parents, or perhaps law enforcement if the parents are apathetic.

DikkyRay
Jun 2, 2007, 09:26 PM
Ok..... I'll explain the main people that will end up in my posts later. I dont wanna use Boy #1, Boy #2...etc. etc.

Anyhoo as to disclose their names, i will take off a few letters, add a few here and there....
Oh who am i kidding? If you know em, thats cool. Anyhoo... Ima disclose my real name, so i'll substitute dikky (which is pretty close to my real name)
here they are:
Jordan: One of my very good friends. He's in my religion class. (The eone that mentioned to my other friend that me and him constantly lose I.Q.) He is really lazy. Rarely does his homework, but still gets good grades.
R.J: Another one of my friends. Tall, skinny, Kinda nerdy. Very sarcastic and kinda perverted. One of the people i have epic conversations with.
Drew: Fat. That sounds mean, but thats how he would escribe himself. RJ's best friend. Sarcastic, he says he hates life, but really doesnt.
Haack:ANother one of my fat friends. I think hes crazy, but he is very, very creative. And one freakin amazing cook.
With the exception of Jordan; Haack, RJ, and drew are 3 of the people that balltap each other.

Good times......And this will be alot easier than going
Boy #1: "blah"
Boy #2: "Yadda"

Weeaboolits
Jun 2, 2007, 09:27 PM
Because it makes them look bad.

I don't know why they have the authority to punish you for things you do outside of school, but they do, appparently. :/

DikkyRay
Jun 2, 2007, 09:31 PM
On 2007-06-02 19:23, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Honestly, I don't see where it's any of the school's buisness weither those girls drink or not either. Yeah, it's illegal - and they should be expelled if they are caught drinking on school grounds. Off of school grounds, however, it's none of the schoold goddamned buisness. It's a threat against them as an easy out for lazy parents who can't be bothered to moniter their children. An expulsion can seriously fuck a students acedemic future, and it's a bit extreme for just having a few drinks.

Though, personally, I don't care if they're snorting fucking rails - the school should have no jurisdiction outside of school property or school functions, and the extent of their involvement should be limited to only notifying the parents, or perhaps law enforcement if the parents are apathetic.

Er well what i should have mentioned is this:
I forgot that the girls were talking about taking pictures. Pictures of them drinking..pictures of them drunk....
If our school got a hold of these pictures, they would have to be expelled.
Its not like our school goes around asking people if they drink, or expell if they think a kid is drinking, but if there is significant proof that they were drinking, like, you know, a freakin picture of them getting hammered, then they would have to expell.
It will make sense in a further post, there is a...well....problem in our school.
Well, i should say a problem that the neighborhood where our school is has with our school

DikkyRay
Jun 2, 2007, 09:33 PM
meh dont feel like editing...
But our teachers arent stupid. They know that kids in our school drink, smoke, fuck...etc.
They can do squat about it. But our school rules.....its complicated.
If there are pictures of kids doing illegal things, and our school gets ahold of them, or if there was a random drug test for Sports and they failed, our school has the right to expell

DikkyRay
Jun 2, 2007, 11:34 PM
Allright, whats a school post without drama?
As much as i hate to say it...i have been part of some drama, but not this year luckily.
Allright so last year come homecoming, i ask a girl out. We go to Homecoming and have a good time.
At the same time my friend (a girl) was going out with another guy.
Now i had a crush on said girl the previous year (i was in 9th grade during this time, so i had the crush in 8th grade). She sat infront of me in english class. She was just....wow compared to alot of other girls
Lo and behold, one day she shows me a note. A breakup note. The note told her boyfriend that she had a crush the previous year. He sat behind her in one of her classes. She thought she was over him, but wasnt.
Oh, at the same time, she started hanging out with my girlfriend.
When she started hanging out with my girlfriend, my girlfriends best friend and my girlfriend started getting into ALOT of fights. I mean ALOT of fights.
They started hating each other. I of course, was oblivious to what was going on. Yay first relationships.
Oh, even better, someone started a rumour that i was now going out with my friend. And also, the boy she broke up with started going out with another girl.
Anyhoo, all 3 girls were on the volleyball team. Same as my sister. My girlfriend and her best friend were on jv, my sister and my firned on varsity. JV was first, so i watched that. Then during the varsity game, my girlfriend and her best friend were talking with me. This is where we learned that her best friend was just a little angry that my girfriend was hanging out another girl.....
But my girlfriend just said it was a misunderstanding, and that the girl she was hanging out with was trying to break her and me up.
Oh woohoo, this is where i remember the note, and realize this girl was my friend.
So i THOUGHT it was all sorted out. Me and my friend talked. Me and my girlfriend talked. Unfortunatly, a few days later, my gf did break up with me. (I Didnt really mind, its a high school relationship). So i thought i could ask out my friend.
But uh, as it turns out, she tried to ruin her ex's relationship. Didnt work. Lotsa lotsa hate. Somehow i was involved. THEN my friend goes around and tells everyone she was a lesbian,,,,,,,,,,,,,
So yea. Then a rumour was going around that i turn girls into lesbians.....
Thank God no one remembers it....

DurakkenX
Jun 3, 2007, 12:24 AM
heh... according to what was said about me in my HS... I'm a gay gangster vampire who's going to kill many people with my katana before drinking their blood. I also hate women, don't drink, don't like talking to people, and am uninjurable ^.^

I actually know where each part of that came from too... it's just basic highschool crap that is compounded and everyone has to deal with it ^.^ it doesn't help the school system is messed up too though.

Weeaboolits
Jun 3, 2007, 12:50 AM
I was mysteriously well liked by everyone without knowing them, it's one of life's great mysteries. o_O;

DurakkenX
Jun 3, 2007, 12:56 AM
I thought everyone hated me until the school funded graduation party after the graduation... Then everyone knew me and was like i'm gonna miss you...and i was like do i know you? I was sooo confused that night ^.^

Getintothegame
Jun 3, 2007, 01:34 AM
You know, one of the most valuable classes I've taken was Government. I learned so much about what schools can and can't do. It's pretty cool that schools can take such harsh stands against these things.

Over here, we have a huge drinking problem. It's just kids mainly doing it for the sake of doing something 'fun' over the weekend. It's sad, really. But if we did something like what your school does, we'd have had a class of maybe ... 30 out of 466. I think that is the main reason we don't.

I do applaud your school. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Just be happy that you guys don't have any bomb threats. We had a TON of them at all the local public schools this last year.

UnderscoreX
Jun 3, 2007, 01:56 AM
People are ignorant.
Good thing i'm not a people.

Weeaboolits
Jun 3, 2007, 02:00 AM
I hate people, they're stupid. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

DikkyRay
Jun 3, 2007, 07:37 AM
Haha We could only WISH We didnt have a bomb treat!
SOme dumbass wrote "Ima blow up the office" On a urinal in the guys room.
We didnt get off school, but ALOT of kids didnt go to school th next day.
There are plenty of kids who would go through with it

SStrikerR
Jun 3, 2007, 08:03 PM
wow ima crackin all up hard man, this is hilarious.

RFB
Jun 4, 2007, 03:44 AM
I speak Spanish, therefore, I'm Vietnamese? o_Oż?

Sinue_v2
Jun 4, 2007, 02:17 PM
It's just kids mainly doing it for the sake of doing something 'fun' over the weekend. It's sad, really.

How is that sad, exactly? Many of your fellow posters and fellow mods drink ocassionally to have "fun". Are they all "sad individuals" by your standards?

And Dikky, it doesn't make any difference if they have photos or not. The school system should have absolutely no right to expell students for what they do outside of school grounds/functions. If the school has proof that the child is engaging in illegal activities, they should contact the parents with this information, and that's it. Perhaps provide counseling given the parents permission, as well. But not expulsion.

DikkyRay
Jun 4, 2007, 03:59 PM
On 2007-06-04 12:17, Sinue_v2 wrote:

It's just kids mainly doing it for the sake of doing something 'fun' over the weekend. It's sad, really.

How is that sad, exactly? Many of your fellow posters and fellow mods drink ocassionally to have "fun". Are they all "sad individuals" by your standards?

And Dikky, it doesn't make any difference if they have photos or not. The school system should have absolutely no right to expell students for what they do outside of school grounds/functions. If the school has proof that the child is engaging in illegal activities, they should contact the parents with this information, and that's it. Perhaps provide counseling given the parents permission, as well. But not expulsion.

Well....the school's rules are school rules

DikkyRay
Jun 4, 2007, 07:20 PM
In short, (er...not that this is directed at Sinue) but this is the main reason we have to be stricter with our rules.
The neighborhood my school is in hates our school. I'll start from the beginning:
Ok, so end of my 8th grade year something awesome happened. We got a new field. This was great because it was turf. Our old field was a POS. Rocks and shit were everywhere (not literally shit...but you get what im saying).
Anyhoo....at the same time, a "Dome" of a sort was DONATED to us. This was even better for many reasons.
We could now have indoor practices for soccer, lacrosse, football, basketball.....and we could host more Basketball and soccer (outdoor and indoor) games.
We love it. Only problem is the color of the dome, it is striped, green and white. Our school colors are Red, White, Yellow, And Black.
We don't see it as a problem...the nieghboors on the other hand....
First day of school: Fucking Picketers. People with signs saying "Take down the circus tent".
it was either the first or second day of school that a guy was arrested for tresspassing onto our school. Woot.
We had to have alot of policemen there, and on top of that the city newspaper did an article on us. Even more yay. Hell, some of you who live where i live may even know what im talking about....
Anyway, in short, the neighbors hate us. Which is ironic, because they have had MANY chances to appeal to the zoning.
Oh yea, we had to have policemen at our Football and Soccer games.
This is why our school has to be a little strict when it comes to the rules. Any little thing that slips out, the neighbors use to slander our school.

And Sinue, if its any consolation, the alcohol rule is what our school says it is not necessarily inforced.
Not a single kid (to my knowledge at least) has been expelled for drinking off campus.
a kid WAS expelled for drinking on campus, but even you may agree that the school has a right to do that

DikkyRay
Jun 6, 2007, 08:36 PM
i have a few more rants/stories to squueze out...
Finals are this week, so they have been keeping me busy...anyhoo....

Fuck you cheaters
87 kids in my sophomore class (like i said, it is small)
23 accused cheaters
17 accusers.
Let me start from the beginning,
All throught religion class we had memory. We knew when we had memory the same day every freakin week. Pastor had been telling us that we would have to know all the memory for our exam.
Come last week, very few people had prepared. I saw.overheard a few people talking about cheating, but i did not realize how many people were.
Now it says 23 "accused" but i know there are alot more. I heard at least 30 people talking about cheating, saying they cheated, i saw them cheat/making crib sheets..... etc.
I was pissed off though. I, along with many others, studied my ass off for memory. I pull of a 128/108 (we didnt have to write down all the memory verses, but i did for extra credit). I always got A's on memory. But then these cheating douchebags come along and cheat and get the same exact score. They had been getting D's and F's all year.
Luckily Pastor isnt stupid. Unfortunatly, he couldnt really do anything about it. With so many people accused, he did not want to take a chance and prosecute an innocent person.
So what he said was this: He knew for a fact that 3 people in my class (my class alone, he knew for sure other kids in other classes cheated) cheated. He will deal with them seperatly (the people i would have accused were the 3). But he felt that people who studied and did not get a good grade were robbed. People who studied and got a good grade (like me) still have our good grade. The people that cheated and werent caught keep their good grade, so hes allowing people to retake their memory exam.
As for the people that did cheat, he was not going to do anything, being so many were accused. So he said that if a person came forward privately, he would forgive them without anything bad happening, no detention, no zero.
That may seem like no big deal, but the usual punishment for cheating (in religion class no less) is suspension.

DikkyRay
Jun 6, 2007, 08:43 PM
Well, i dont wanna leave on a sour note, so i'll tell a funny story.
Spanish class, despite it being a bitch, was one of my favorite classes. Me and haack are in that class, as are two Jrs that are very funny.
Also the teacher is very nice, and funny.
So the teacher is very...... I dunno how to put it. She is well.....i'll just put it like this: Things some people would find gross, she finds interesting.
So she was telling us one day how some old students called her up and asked her to come to their ranch, they wre slaughtering steer and wanted to show her how it was done. WHile she was their, she told us she saw a bull get.....turned into a steer if you catch my drift.
Apparently, i was the only one who got this joke, so i got to be the one to explain to everyone what castration was.
So afterwards Haack goes "God, if i was a bull and was castrated, i would run into a fence and kill myself"
And this other kid, named Josh goes "You wouldnt have the balls to do it."

I still laugh whenever i think of that. Also:
Our entire Spanish class had to do a project on El Salvador. Me, Haack, and ou friend Pat (wjo is probably the most popular kid in school) Had famous people.
So we do our presentation, and some other kids do El Salvador history.
Pretty much they just told us of volcanic eruptions, gang fight, riots, mudslides, and other disasters and deaths.
Then came 2 girls talking about tourism in El Salvador. One talked about how El Salvador had Beaches, and a comfort inn (they had to make it seem like they went on vacation, so they had to talk about where they stayed, where they went etc.)
So me and Pat can't let that slide. We started singing.
"Death! Death! Riots! Mudslides! Gangs! Riots! Murder! Murder! death! Death!
BEACHES! A COMFORT INN! COME TO EL SALVADOR!!!!!!"

woo...good times

DurakkenX
Jun 6, 2007, 08:53 PM
That may seem like no big deal, but the usual punishment for cheating (in religion class no less) is suspension.

In college it's expulsion...immediately

Also...Take this into consideration...
#1) Accusing people of cheating means you were watching other people, meaning you were not taking your test, meaning you were prolly the one cheating.
#2) Talking about cheating doesn't mean you are going to or that you did. People will say whatever the cool thing is to say even if it gets them in trouble. I know I talk about how easy it would be to cheat in a lot of classes, but don't.

DikkyRay
Jun 6, 2007, 08:58 PM
On 2007-06-06 18:53, DurakkenX wrote:

In college it's expulsion...immediately

Also...Take this into consideration...
#1) Accusing people of cheating means you were watching other people, meaning you were not taking your test, meaning you were prolly the one cheating.
#2) Talking about cheating doesn't mean you are going to or that you did. People will say whatever the cool thing is to say even if it gets them in trouble. I know I talk about how easy it would be to cheat in a lot of classes, but don't.

Well, seeing as Pastor himself saw kids making crib sheets....
Plus, its pretty obvious who does and does not cheat when taking a test.
Take me for example, i write, look up and stretch.
I see Jane doe looking at her purse and then writing. Putting her head down to get a better look at her purse and writing some more.
the previous class i see Jane making a crib sheet, and next class i have with her i overhear her saying she cheated.
Kinda easy to accuse with that no?
Plus these kids.....are known cheaters. They have cheated before.
Not saying you are wrong....but if you knew these kids....

L33t_M4st3r
Jun 10, 2007, 02:20 PM
Aahhh, my school sucks. The last day, some black kids jumped some mexican, and the mexican pulled out some AK 47's on them. The mexicans friends new it was going to happen, so they waited at the school, they are like 25, 26, and 30. The black kids stopped. Every other day, we have gang fights in the bathroom, where theres no cameras. Oh yea, this is the eight grade, not even highschool.