PDA

View Full Version : Those who set 99999999 price for items

Xenogamerx
Jun 3, 2007, 06:54 PM
Are you retarded? Nobody will buy them. All you do is wasting our time broswing through items. Stop it already!

Chuck_Norris
Jun 3, 2007, 06:56 PM
they arent trying to sell them, people put them up to brag or put them there for storage.

landman
Jun 3, 2007, 06:57 PM
Or for trade

Midicronica
Jun 3, 2007, 06:58 PM
What those guys said is true, but I will agree that it is pretty annoying.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 3, 2007, 06:58 PM
i forgot about that one, thank you landman.

Ryno
Jun 3, 2007, 07:02 PM
On 2007-06-03 16:54, Xenogamerx wrote:
Are you retarded? Nobody will buy them. All you do is wasting our time broswing through items. Stop it already!

they are probably trying to show off thier best items in theirs shop thats why they put it to 999999999 meseta

my guess............

Zorafim
Jun 3, 2007, 07:12 PM
Another reason why the player shops are unmanageable, people selling things for far more than they're worth. I really wish ST would add in a sort for the search feature.

Mayu
Jun 3, 2007, 07:13 PM
- - Like this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

: - Di photon

- Price set: Less then 10,000(PS2-PC) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

- XX person
- XX person

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuugu-Rena on 2007-06-03 17:14 ]</font>

MaximumBurst
Jun 3, 2007, 07:21 PM
ST should just implement a general selling area where everyone can dump their items to sell; a system similarly known as the "auction house" of FFXI or "item market" of Granado Espada.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 3, 2007, 07:22 PM
that is a very good idea maximum, sega should do that.

Fulgore
Jun 3, 2007, 07:23 PM
It's like how people did it on Neopets.......wayyyyy back in the day..... They should have a Gallery section maybe where people can put things to be viewed seperately.......but......that will take away from the purpose of shops to begin with

Garnet_Moon
Jun 3, 2007, 08:08 PM
I put a single futon of each element that is hot at the moment, kubara wood, etc, up for max meseta. It pisses the majority off, but the few who actually look through my shop usually buy something. Weighing both the good and bad, i'd say the people buying from my shop are the ones keeping the teaser items in. Blame them?

Mystil
Jun 3, 2007, 10:14 PM
LOL Playershop? What's that? Oh yea the one that's been empty for a month now. And people still visit me XD.

99mil isn't nearly as annoying as the PRESENT SHOPS.

"xxxxx item is in one of the present"

Dumb fuck quit playing and let me buy the got damn thing! If you aren't serious about selling something OR making profit, don't put stuff up!(storage is a different matter)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-06-03 20:14 ]</font>

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 3, 2007, 11:53 PM
This is standard practice in MMOs featuring player-run shops. You place an item in your shop at an absurd price so that people won't buy it. This frees up your inventory space, and acts as extra storage. It is especially useful because player-run shops tend not to be bound by the typical rules of inventory space.

Also, here's a tip: When you search for an item, lower-priced matches tend to show up toward the bottom of the list.

amtalx
Jun 4, 2007, 12:28 PM
What ST should do is actually have a real search feature where you can set a price range, grind level, and actually specify that I DON'T want 40 listings of people that have [B] Trimate when all I want to do is restock my mates for less than 10K.