PDA

View Full Version : I found the shitiest thing ever

clynn
Jun 4, 2007, 01:24 PM
I found a holy ray. or should i call it a holy gay god this thing sucks. And howmany have found the Yasminkov 2000H in spaceship with yellowboze. I know wrong forum, but I gotta pee and take ashower

Eihwaz
Jun 4, 2007, 02:26 PM
Holy Ray is an excellent weapon for use by melee FOrces, or stylish, high-level RAmarls. I'm sure you could find many people who would be eager for one, if it's not to your liking.

The Yasminkov 2000H is fairly rare.

Weeaboolits
Jun 4, 2007, 02:27 PM
You should get a Photon Claw. ;]

ABDUR101
Jun 4, 2007, 02:53 PM
I just found the shittiest thing ever too. Someone who realised they were posting in the wrong forum, who took the time to actually post there, and then made the comment that they have to pee and take a shower as if it justified their laziness.

Learn some new vocabulary too; "holy gay god this thing sucks"? Wow. Aswell, there are quite afew weapons that aren't all that effective combat wise, they're more for e-peen bragging rights.

Weeaboolits
Jun 4, 2007, 03:00 PM
Peeps is lazy. ;]

ABDUR101
Jun 4, 2007, 03:03 PM
I remember back in the day, people did'nt realise how to use the Holy Rays special, since it was on that timer. Though when it was usuable, it was neat to watch for the first time.

Aztec_Mystic
Jun 4, 2007, 04:02 PM
What are you saying? Holy Ray is probably the best rifle booth APT & ATA wise a force can ever get since it's power and use is MST based.

burning_card
Jun 4, 2007, 04:02 PM
that's the heaven's punsher. (the timer)

I don't think the Holy Ray is on a timer.

Banish
Jun 4, 2007, 04:22 PM
On 2007-06-04 14:02, Aztec_Mystic wrote:
What are you saying? Holy Ray is probably the best rifle booth APT & ATA wise a force can ever get since it's power and use is MST based.

Yeah...what is so bad about it? Maybe the MST requirement, but that is all.

Saphion
Jun 4, 2007, 05:21 PM
Hey, it was freakin' awesome for my HUnewearl back in the day. A rifle-type weapon usuable by a Hunter, which high chance of paralysis? SCORE!

I only found two, the second of which was 40% Dark. Brilliant for Olga Flow, was that.

DC_PLAYER
Jun 7, 2007, 03:45 PM
i wish i could find a holy ray, it would be a crap to kill criatures but at least i could have a rifle for my humar

Salbakra
Jun 8, 2007, 02:04 PM
I don't know if I should try to find one... I don't know if i'm the only one, that try to find secret weapon for fun??? I like to play pso because I can find some rare weapon I didn't has before.

I don't care how they are powerfull. Its a sure things its better if its powerfull, but the fun is there find some secret weapon and don't care if they ''sucks'' or not

Saphion
Jun 9, 2007, 03:12 AM
Exactly! I mean, heck, most of the time I spent seeking rare weapons I couldn't even use.

Leonah
Jun 9, 2007, 01:47 PM
Aw it's not that terrible!! My FO did decently with it, but I outgrew it.

Good or bad. It's still snazzy to watch, like ABDUR101 said. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

otana_uk
Jun 9, 2007, 03:26 PM
On topic: it's the Elysion of rifles. Not powerful but very cool looking (especially the blue spears it leaves (if only for a little longer though..)).

Off topic: after reading Salbakra's post, I realise how much better DC_PLAYER's english is now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

best_sato134
Jun 9, 2007, 10:55 PM
I remember my skyly ep. 2 and a love rappy. Damn common monsters hit me right when my blaad a 1cm away from it. one of the best claws in the game (for female hunters) T.T (for those without a clue it's heart of poumn)

Kevino
Jun 11, 2007, 12:12 AM
holy rays are almost pure jesus for some forces! they paralyze and come on it's a fricken spear launcher! if you are an attack force (waste in my mind but still) this can be pretty good. it may slow you down but who cares, it looks cool! i'd say it's not the crappiest i mean there is still the photon drop... not a weapon but still useless for offliners and the crappiest thing i've ever found is the bloody art or cross scar. i would never use these.