PDA

View Full Version : Closest Calls?

burning_card
Jun 4, 2007, 03:21 PM
Like the moronic eath thread this is a thread for you to tell about your closest calls, however there will be no official voting.

Anyhow, what's your closest call?

Mine was when i was going melee with my FOmar the other day in Ruins. i'm at lvl 79 and i was kicking ass, all the sudden a bringer charges at me. I hit a few arlans with a confuse special on a raygun i had and they were off dealing with each other whilei dealt with the bringer. I had his color in the red and i realized i had no TP and i was almost dead...no fluids either. I tried to kill him but he was pointing the gun at me...the exact momment my sequence ended (that period where you just have to get hit or move back) and the momment he was about to shoot...an arlan that was confused killed him.

lol. Close call.

AlexCraig
Jun 4, 2007, 04:06 PM
Fighting my illustrious Hildetorr, he socked me in the gut once. Seemed fine and I continued fighting. Then he hit me once more. Luckily, I was able to react quickly with a Trimate as soon as I got up from the ground. Then I slayed the Hildetorr.

Close Call

Banish
Jun 4, 2007, 04:21 PM
Dodged those 1HKO projectile of Mericarols...enough to save my life every time.

SStrikerR
Jun 4, 2007, 06:27 PM
getting surrounded and running out of mates, and couldnt move to cast or attack, i relised i had a tp, i warped, got hit though, and landed at 1 hp from a critical hit from a claw, and i got away. very close, and stupid, but at least i didnt lose my 100000 mesta i had with me, only having 200000 at the time.

HellBentFiber
Jun 4, 2007, 06:28 PM
fighting de ro le (sp?) with his tentacle thingys that smash you into the ground. he hit me once, i seemed fine so i kept hitting him. he hit me again tho...and i had 1 hp left, haha i used a trimate immediatley afterwards lol

DC_PLAYER
Jun 5, 2007, 09:15 AM
well i once in ultimate ruins went to the back of the indibelra so i could melle the indi and the arlans at the same time, unfortunatly the indi was so close to the locked door that when i went to the back of him i lost my target, and with no target i could not hit the criatures, i said to my self "no worries", i could just get out and face him face to face, off all the bad lucks the arlans bloked the way and i could not move, since i'm a humar i can use rabarta, but that will cause every arlan to attack at the same time making a very possible death, so i kept healing and stuff in hope i could have time to cast ryuker, no luck......it seemed that i was going to die......but no, my mag at 10% hp casted invencibility on me, hurray, now i could cast rabarta, kill them and then face the indi...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

burning_card
Jun 5, 2007, 03:12 PM
lol, good ones so far. I've done the money thing a million times...but with a full wallet most times. (Can't put anything away anymore0

PSOgamer17
Jun 6, 2007, 11:24 AM
me and my friend were doing control tower runs in ultimate with his force, came into a room with 5 delbiters(among other things) barely survived the ordeal